Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I've just contacted slimming world about him...nothing may come of it, but he's got to be stopped, little fucker needs taking down....

Hello, I'd like to know, is there anything you can do regarding instagram? there is a certain profile, Harrypickard96_sw that has over 200k followers, he blatantly doesnt follow the slimming world plan, telling people that they shouldn't be syning the muller lights, telling people he has any wholemeal bread as a HEXB choice because "bread is bread". The SW in his instagram name clearly means slimming world, he is damaging your brand, and he claims his way of doing things, which go against slimming world, have given him an over 8 stone loss. I have seen that slimming world have previously stepped in and stopped people damaging their brand. He needs to be stopped.

Thanks,

Andy

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Why oh why do these supposed Slimming World gurus bullshite about their weight loss and more to the point why are slimming world not calling these fraudsters out and getting them to remove the SW from their accounts?
I spoke to my SW consultant about influencers on Instagram and Harry prickards name came up, she could not reiterate enough to not follow this dick head cause they are not following the SW plan and is a massive fraud, follow the ones with the lowest amount of followers they are the genuine ones 👍🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I noticed that when his dad posted his dinner the other day he listed the Yorkshire puddings as Harry's Yorkshire puddings. Get a grip Trev they are just Yorkshire puddings and dried burnt ones at that.
Can’t wait for Harry’s cookbook.

Harry’s Yorkshire’s

Harry’s slut egg ( just an egg with runny yolk which I’ve been doing since I was 12)

Harry’s poached eggs (boil in a frying pan not a normal pan, why. No idea

Spicewhatever chips ( pay a few pound to have some paprika, garlic, onion, salt and pepper put into a packet for you)

Buy now for £19.99 add code Harry to pay £21.99

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Truthseeker

VIP Member
It’s not , he’s making a mockery out of it and people who are new to it follow him
And think oh I’ll eat the same .... don’t get me wrong you can have fakaways on SW there’s a book about them , but it’s just like in real life people don’t eat ‘takeaways’ everyday , they have in once a week or once in a while as a treat , he’s using the whole ,’fakeaway’ to the extreme to the point where his page should be called slimming world fakeaways because that’s all he eats , his ‘fakeaways ‘ they arnt working tho because he still pigs out on real takeaways always having McDonald’s but still losing , no way on earth will he loose weight eating McDonald’s I’ve also noticed he dusnt show himself at group or have the certificates for being a lifetime member or for losing 8 stone as he said he has , I noticed before someone commented about’ don’t you get asked all the time how you can eat all that and still loose ‘ his reply was I don’t care what anyone else thinks it’s worked for me ????
It works for him because he gets on his knees and hangs his head over the big white telephone with his fingers down his throat. I'm 100% sure he's a binge and purge merchant.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I unfollowed him last week and have just realised he has blocked me 🤣🤣 how pathetic are these Instagrammers 😂
he really is a douche... I politely asked him, about 400 times mind, to show his slimming world record and his certificates to back up his fabled 8 stone weight loss. I was ignored every time...

If you've lost 8 stone, you'd be proud as punch and have your awards on display at home and most certainly on an instagram page you use to claim you actually go to slimming world....I have mine on my fridge and I see them every time I get cravings to be a fatty again...

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Coming soon to a poundland near you...

Free inside is a recipe on how to recreate my famous half an easter egg of tooth decay...

please don't blame me if you get shit losses, I just make shit up as I go as I masquerade around yorkshire with my slaggy eggs and dodgy princess pamphlets pretending I do slimming world

*all recipes taken from my personal instagram so don't steal them ya bastards,

**all proceeds go to my mate jack towers seeing as we all shit in the same bucket.

***and remember, nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!

Attachments

• Haha

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I feckin hate Harry Prickard with a vengeance. Am I the only one who's noticed he is clearly trying to get himself a modelling contract since some of his idiotic followers told him recently he looked like a model in his more recent pics and that he belonged on the front cover of a high end magazine such as vogue wtf???? He then started posting more images of him in a model pose and started tagging all the top brands whos gear he is wearing on the actual image. He's got serious attention seeking issues and insecurity issues and NO WAY has he lost any more than 2 or 3 stone. As for his diet he'll have gallstones within the next couple of years and within the next 20 years he will be under a cardiologist for heart problems. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke in my opinion.

• Haha

Bubu

Chatty Member
I got blocked by him 😂 over gluten free rolls
Ohhh what happened? I'm still triggered that I couldn't get any GF rolls for two months 😂

Also someone needs to quote him that nothing tastes as good as skinny feels every single time he posts a Mcdonalds pic etc. Little cretin.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I see the smirking little fucker is pimping out his relic of a nan again. Oh well, It'll be winter soon..
I've got a theory about him regarding his granny. I think she's worth a few bob and him being the scavenging rat that he is sucking up to ensure he is main benefactor when she pops her clogs because he really is that devious.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Aye like how pathetic 😂😂😂funny thing was I was going to buy a load of her over priced crap as well before that happened. So glad i didn’t now 😂
I still think Harold goes down there for a sesshh with her and her husband. There was three in the bed and the little one said....

I bet she's a nightmare when you take her out for a meal and she takes 3 hours trying to decide whether she wants the mutton or the lamb 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Harold 😂😂😂 That made me laugh. Harold Prickard, makes him sound like an upper class twit, the sort that would get an invite to one of Hyacinth Buckets candlelight suppers lol

• Haha

OhFFS

He's just vile, I can't believe that he's standing by his "lost 8 stone" bullsh*t - have to hand it to CarbytoBarbie, she opened my eyes to him. He is an absolutely bellend 🤬

When you feel the need to tell people thaf you don't even know that you feel fabulous then it is usually because you don't, it is called putting on a front. I'm sure most people remember Jack Towers post about feeling better than he'd ever felt in his life, only to claim he actually considered committing suicide last week. Seriously you silly little boys, grow the fuck up.

PMSL at the 28inch skinnies and xs shirt, we all know you aren't much of a man without you giving out your clothes size as proof 😂

His willy must be tiny or he’s doing some serious tucking if he’s fitting into 28inch skinny 😂😂 his poor balls

• Haha

Snoopsville

He’s grating on me today for some reason, what exactly does he do for a living to be able to afford that nice sparkly VW? It’s clear he only works part time so he’s got to have help from mummy n daddy, he’s having drinks and pizza night tonight, on a Tuesday? Who can have drinks on a Tuesday night LOL. He acts like he’s a baller putting stories cleaning Mercs and BMW’s (obviously his parents cars) but acts like they are his, he won’t even be on the insurance hahaha
The bit that shocks me the most is that it’s only 2day he’s grating on ya

• Haha