Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happened to the grandmother? πŸ€” I've not seen her. He seems to be having his days out/treat days with the boyfriend recently . Havent seen the old bird much. She always looked so awkward in those gifted scarves. Can just imagine harry making sure she had them when he picked her up for the photo. Maybe instagran isn't profitable

Hes deleating posts now on last nights message post πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Andddd comment has been deleted πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What's happened to the grandmother? πŸ€” I've not seen her. He seems to be having his days out/treat days with the boyfriend recently . Havent seen the old bird much. She always looked so awkward in those gifted scarves. Can just imagine harry making sure she had them when he picked her up for the photo. Maybe instagran isn't profitable

What 22 year old makes a account for their nan, takes them out every week (nothing wrong with that) but has to record it or takes pictures for the gram AND writes the messages on his nans account pretending to be her!!!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ CRINGE OR WHAT

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Andddd comment has been deleted πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What 22 year old makes a account for their nan, takes them out every week (nothing wrong with that) but has to record it or takes pictures for the gram AND writes the messages on his nans account pretending to be her!!!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ CRINGE OR WHAT
it's so he looks all friendly and approachable... he's a bleeping reptile, everything I despise about social media, he is.

COOKING INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO POACH
AN EGG.

duck ME.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I actually think that post is full of irony and is having a dig 🀣🀣🀣🀣 obviously he wont see that though.

Exactly this.

I think in response to this thread ,which he is clearly reading, then he'll be posting certificates or slimmer of the week sticker or something. Hes still got a few days for them to arrive before his monday "weigh in" 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Or one of his consultant buddies can post him a few.

I went to my group last night harry/harold, this is what happens when you try the plan and follow it properly and don't blow smoke up peoples arses.

I await the day you provide proof of your fabled 8 stone loss, altho I fear they will find bigfoot swimming with the loch ness monster on the moon before that happens.

As i said to your mate creepy bleeping jack... it's not too late for you to show your awards...the same as it's not too late for him to do the right thing with all that money from his ill gotten gains.

bastards, the pair of ya.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I was thinking the exact same thing regarding the whereabouts of Shirl. Is the answer

A. He's spent all her cash and she's now surplus to requirements

B. She's not turning out to be half as profitable on social media as he'd hoped so she isn't earning her meals and trips out

C. He's finally realised that pimping his granny out is just sick.

Answers on a postcard please

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was thinking the exact same thing regarding the whereabouts of Shirl. Is the answer

A. He's spent all her cash and she's now surplus to requirements

B. She's not turning out to be half as profitable on social media as he'd hoped so she isn't earning her meals and trips out

C. He's finally realised that pimping his granny out is just sick.

Answers on a postcard please
A and B all day long... or maybe she's taking a little longer to thaw out properly from being cryogenically frozen...which is remarkable given the clement weather we've been enjoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does he never eat any fruit and veg?! He is a complete tool!
I've always said that. He eats veg on a Sunday and will use the odd strawberry as a centerpiece on one of his silly desserts but that's about it. He eats the most disturbingly unhealthy diet to say that in his words " nothing tastes better than skinny does" I wouldn't want him influencing my overweight son/daughter If I was looking for role models to inspire them

Reactions: 6
What a twit he is, it's schoolboy stuff, he certainly isn't a grown up. I think we have a modern day Peter Pan right before our very eyes. Does that mean Princess Planning is Tinkerbell, although Harold would make a cracking fairy himself.
Oh god I nearly choked on my coffee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Those transformation pics he posts holding those 40inch trousers... I can't help but think that they're his brothers you know. This is his brother Jonny.
Now if only he could persuade his brother he needs to lose a few pounds
and to let him manage the brothers Instagram account πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those transformation pics he posts holding those 40inch trousers... I can't help but think that they're his brothers you know. This is his brother Jonny.
I've always suspected they weren't his. You could just imagine the slimey git taunting his brother about how he can get in to 28 inch skinnies now. He just comes across as a horrible bully.

Now if only he could persuade his brother he needs to lose a few pounds
and to let him manage the brothers Instagram account πŸ˜‚
Kerching πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
So he 'Rejoined' in 2017 after putting 4lbs on over Xmas.... No book proof though of his weight loss before this :unsure:
Then continues to show us his books for a few weeks after weigh ins then all of a sudden nothing for 2 years afterwards..... hmmmm?????

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So he 'Rejoined' in 2017 after putting 4lbs on over Xmas.... No book proof though of his weight loss before this :unsure:
Then continues to show us his books for a few weeks after weigh ins then all of a sudden nothing for 2 years afterwards..... hmmmm?????
I make that 21lbs worth of weight lost. where's the other 91lbs worth of proof that he lost 8st. Most people have said he looks like he's lost 2st of puppy fat maximum, that would be about right

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t his SW consultant or members that attend his group call him out though if he hadn’t lost 8 stone?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.