Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and his story this morning about airport run, we got a random between legs shot of his jizz stained car seat, if he was that desperate to show off his trainers or pj bottoms just take a picture of them no need to see how filthy your seat is

I’m sure he’s a waiter and defo doesn’t work full time think it’s a weekend thing he rolls into work still half pissed
Oh bless, I actually gave him credit that he might have been like a call centre target manager or something given he appears to have a nice car and designer clothes.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Does he actually work? 🤔 always seems to be out but never at work or having a work lunch ect
My best guess is a tanning salon no way is his tan natural in fuckin Yorkshire
I believe he works as a waiter at the golf club. Defo fake tan it's where he got the inspiration from for the burnt dry singed look of his Yorkshire puddings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh and his story this morning about airport run, we got a random between legs shot of his jizz stained car seat, if he was that desperate to show off his trainers or pj bottoms just take a picture of them no need to see how filthy your seat is

Oh bless, I actually gave him credit that he might have been like a call centre target manager or something given he appears to have a nice car and designer clothes.
Bank of mum and dad 😛

Reactions: 2
Let me guess cheesy chips nuffin grab summit when out vodka fakeaway
What a twit he is, it's schoolboy stuff, he certainly isn't a grown up. I think we have a modern day Peter Pan right before our very eyes. Does that mean Princess Planning is Tinkerbell, although Harold would make a cracking fairy himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂😂

I honestly cannot believe his followers are soo gullible.

How will he respond to this? Even young slimmer of the year?! 🤣
I know!! He’s SUCH A BIG INSPIRATION why has he never been nominated for ANY award 🤔🤔🤔

I really hope with all the drama on here the last couple of days, definitely a lot of new members I hope they read this thread and realise what he’s really like. Every post is a lie no one has sent that to him. Someone lost 12lbs using his recipes what recipes???? Chicken covered in the wrong brown bread and a soggy Yorkshire pudding drenched in fry light. I genuinely believe he is taking the piss with every post he can’t be serious.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I used to follow him until I read this thread, don’t get me wrong I wasn’t a big fan or anything & certainly never commented on his posts but I soon unfollowed him as well as a few other big accounts once I started reading tattle x

Reactions: 6
Piss
I used to follow him until I read this thread, don’t get me wrong I wasn’t a big fan or anything & certainly never commented on his posts but I soon unfollowed him as well as a few other big accounts once I started reading tattle x
I’m glad to hear. No one is “hating” on him, it’s the truth and talking of awards, I don’t think I’ve even seen a slimmer of the week award on his page 😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂

I honestly cannot believe his followers are soo gullible.

I know!! He’s SUCH A BIG INSPIRATION why has he never been nominated for ANY award 🤔🤔🤔

I really hope with all the drama on here the last couple of days, definitely a lot of new members I hope they read this thread and realise what he’s really like. Every post is a lie no one has sent that to him. Someone lost 12lbs using his recipes what recipes???? Chicken covered in the wrong brown bread and a soggy Yorkshire pudding drenched in fry light. I genuinely believe he is taking the piss with every post he can’t be serious.
Oh dear Harold are you sending messages to yourself again. That absolutely reeks of desperation. Twelve pounds in the first week following his recipes, he's such a delusional twit 😂

Piss

I’m glad to hear. No one is “hating” on him, it’s the truth and talking of awards, I don’t think I’ve even seen a slimmer of the week award on his page 😂😂😂
I know, even his own group leader appears to have been a hater of his and never let him have any certificates or slimmer of the week as a result of her jealousy for his amazing achievements 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
its true isn't it... if he had these certificates, as I have asked him multiple times, shut everyone up and bleeping post them.

but at this stage, I wouldn't believe him, he'd clearly get them from ebay, and you can cause I checked.

if you read this harry, don't get any bleeping ideas you little rascal.

Reactions: 9
its true isn't it... if he had these certificates, as I have asked him multiple times, shut everyone up and bleeping post them.

but at this stage, I wouldn't believe him, he'd clearly get them from ebay, and you can cause I checked.

I’ve seen you comment on his page before, it’s easy to brush you off as a “hater” but I can see how genuinely frustrated you are! A lot of people are reading here. Hopefully the message will get across eventually!

I don’t think I’ve ever seen him at group before his stories this week either.... has this thread rattled Young Harold

I actually think that post is full of irony and is having a dig 🤣🤣🤣🤣 obviously he wont see that though.

Oh dear Harold are you sending messages to yourself again. That absolutely reeks of desperation. Twelve pounds in the first week following his recipes, he's such a delusional twit 😂

I know, even his own group leader appears to have been a hater of his and never let him have any certificates or slimmer of the week as a result of her jealousy for his amazing achievements 😂
Exactly this.

I think in response to this thread ,which he is clearly reading, then he'll be posting certificates or slimmer of the week sticker or something. Hes still got a few days for them to arrive before his monday "weigh in" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.