Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burnt yorkshire puddings, overcooked broccoli, and chunky as hell carrots. And harry wanted to open a cafe?! Ahahahahah sure mate

• Haha
Reactions: 4
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Somebody posted on here about her a day or so ago and ended the post by saying watch Shirl make a reappearance now. You are so predictable Prickard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yep that would be meπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he is so predictable πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ show us a non burnt Yorkshire pud Harry, you have until Wednesday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He doesn't look like he's been to bed for a month and whoever told Shirl that those sunglasses were right for her needs locking up
I feel attacking his nans appearance is a bit much... If she likes them who bleeping cares? She's just being a nan and enjoying life, not ripping people off and being a smug twit like her grandson

Reactions: 34
I feel attacking his nans appearance is a bit much... If she likes them who bleeping cares? She's just being a nan and enjoying life, not ripping people off and being a smug twit like her grandson
I agree, I think it's unfair to bring his nans appearance up.

Reactions: 19
I agree, I think it's unfair to bring his nans appearance up.
I'm not going to apologise for saying a pair of sunglasses look hideous, I'd be trying to talk my mother out of wearing them and I hope she'd talk me out of doing the same. It was a comment on something she was wearing not on her actual physical appearance.

I find it ironic given the content of some of the posts on here that people have the nerve to go off on one regarding a comment about about a bit of plastic on somebody's face.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't say anybody went off on one. It's in bad taste to bring his nan into it in my opinion.

Reactions: 4
Supposed to be a slimming world account and supposed to have so many people saying how much of an inspiration he is but yet here he is doing a giveaway of a massive calorific crappy Sarah’s Creative Kitchen (surprised there’s not a thread on her yet!) chocolate egg?!?! Not very inspirational to me. Absolute beg. And bollocks has he lost 8st - what a joke!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.