Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is the biggest fraud, same as that towers twit. It’s all well and good posting ‘honest’ photos of cheat meals but to do it nearly everyday is just absolutely disgusting. It’s jeopardising people who are trying there best to stick to the plan. They follow these SW accounts for inspiration! Is it possible to hate seeing someone’s face?
I’ve actually seen him tell someone it’s ok not to eat speed foods.. idiot it’s part of the plan and probs the most vital part!

Reactions: 8
What these idiots don’t realise is if they are actually honest they’d get more respect and wouldn’t qualify for a thread on tattle but here we are! They are mummies boys so will never learn how to speak and treat people properly.
I doubt towers has ever been laid the way he goes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t follow him or towers I don’t want to add to them thinking they are famous. I like to have a look at Harry to see how much he can make me cringe and it’s a lot. What’s with him and princess planning it’s very strange she’s old enough to be his granny. He has no male friends it’s all girls. They maybe find him funny I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s about time he lost his followers! He should not be be using the SW tag-as he’s not doing it!!!!

Reactions: 6
I swear I saw somewhere towers lost he weight fast through another diet before he ‘switched’ to SW, could be wrong tho.
He claims he did lose it all with SW but he didn’t eat carbs for many months so not SW at all

Helpful to thoses loosing weight or has binge eating disorders!

Reactions: 1
I get the feeling Harry (and towers) probably got bullied a bit at school when they were younger. Neither have male friends and I think it’s obvious Harry at least is gay (absolutely nothing wrong with that) and I feel like I’m instagram he tries so hard to be a ‘lads lad’ and really basks in the feeling of being popular amongst his followers when really he’s just a young lad who lives with his mam and dad.

Reactions: 23
Well, here is SW ‘star’ HP-‘nothing tastes better than being skinny’. What a marvellous role model this young man is-#maybenot. Such an insensitive comment!
When literally his next post was of a load of junk lol

I get the feeling Harry (and towers) probably got bullied a bit at school when they were younger. Neither have male friends and I think it’s obvious Harry at least is gay (absolutely nothing wrong with that) and I feel like I’m instagram he tries so hard to be a ‘lads lad’ and really basks in the feeling of being popular amongst his followers when really he’s just a young lad who lives with his mam and dad.
You have absolutely hit the nail on the head with him! I have also always assumed his gay again nothing wrong with that doesn’t bother me in the slightest but he hasn’t ever said and only seems to have girl mates I’m just nosey and like to know these things lol

The way he brags about drinking and being hungover is hilarious, you’re not 15 hun. That topless photo has definitely been edited, notice how blurred his stomach area is...

Reactions: 9
I question whether he has lost 8 stones in weight-looks more like 2/3 stones.
It’s the same 2/3 stone over and over. He’s a vile little prick. To me, Harry screams eating disorder. He’s currently at target which means to him he can eat like a pig. He will binge, add on a stone or so, and then go back to SW.

Reactions: 11
The way he brags about drinking and being hungover is hilarious, you’re not 15 hun. That topless photo has definitely been edited, notice how blurred his stomach area is...
I just see his story’s and was thinking this he always brags about it like we all haven’t had a drink or got drunk before!

Reactions: 3
There is no way he’s lost 8 stone. I don’t understand how people can follow him and not realise this! Carbytobarbie posted a while ago about his SW book, he’d posted a pic of it with all the stickers you get for losing a stone, 2 stone etc but all the stickers were brand new - someone pointed out you can buy the stickers on eBay so that’s clearly what he’d done! He swiftly deleted it anyway 😄

Reactions: 4
Him and towers are complete knobs!!

I feel towers is worse though!! Hes a uglier version of Harry!! People were horrible to me when I commented on his post about his go find me for the tummy tuck!! I still can not believe people gave their money towards that, he has a very luxurious life style designer clothes, weekends drinking and eating out, numerous holidays abroad- if you want it you can bloody well save for it just because you have thousands of followers dont abuse that!!!! Plus he will be fat again soon he had already put some back on!!

Reactions: 12

I feel towers is worse though!! Hes a uglier version of Harry!! People were horrible to me when I commented on his post about his go find me for the tummy tuck!! I still can not believe people gave their money towards that, he has a very luxurious life style designer clothes, weekends drinking and eating out, numerous holidays abroad- if you want it you can bloody well save for it just because you have thousands of followers dont abuse that!!!! Plus he will be fat again soon he had already put some back on!!
I canne wait to see him in a years time. I guarantee he’ll have gained a couple of stone back!! He don’t follow SW properly, relies on the gym. He won’t be able to exercise after the surgery so instantly gain!

Reactions: 5

Wasn't there a rumour the BBC are making a documentary on him and that's where he got the massive donation from? They made out it was some sheikh though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.