Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They couldn’t care less and these people are essentially selling the plan for them! I’m embarrassed to admit that a few years ago now I was sucked in and had a dabble in slimming world - biggest load of bollocks ever if you follow it the influencer away. Not sure if it’s any better without. Just think that any plan that justifies eating huge amounts of carbs is not right!
I eat low oil (stomach issues) and I eat a lot of carbs (they keep me full) but I make sure I eat loads of veg (I’m vegan) . My issue with SW was they would promote low calorie junk food as low syns yet avocado which is a healthy fat as high syns. Plus don’t get me started on the junk food syn plates Harry shares!

Reactions: 9
I’m on slimming world and I’m doing quite well. We all have a ‘cheat’ at some point. I may go out for dinner and have grilled chicken with a baked potato and salad but then have a pudding. In the grand scheme of it all it’s not going to make a difference having a bowl of ice cream if I’m on plan the other meals of the week. What I couldn’t do (and most people couldn’t) is have a full day eating excessively, going out on the piss every weekend, no speed food at all throughout the week, hangover food etc. He’s not on the plan at all.

He posted some hangover food last week and it was a McDonald’s (he’s now deleted the photo) it was 4 burgers and 3 portions of chips. That’s not normal and he obviously has binge eating issues.

If he was so good at slimming world and had lost 8 stone (bollocks did he, he lost the same 2 stone again and again) why hasn’t he been in the magazine? If he had done it properly, lost that amount and kept it off why hasn’t he been in the magazine? Surely a 21 year old lad who is still enjoying life would be the perfect role model?

Reactions: 19
I’m on slimming world and I’m doing quite well. We all have a ‘cheat’ at some point. I may go out for dinner and have grilled chicken with a baked potato and salad but then have a pudding. In the grand scheme of it all it’s not going to make a difference having a bowl of ice cream if I’m on plan the other meals of the week. What I couldn’t do (and most people couldn’t) is have a full day eating excessively, going out on the piss every weekend, no speed food at all throughout the week, hangover food etc. He’s not on the plan at all.

He posted some hangover food last week and it was a McDonald’s (he’s now deleted the photo) it was 4 burgers and 3 portions of chips. That’s not normal and he obviously has binge eating issues.

If he was so good at slimming world and had lost 8 stone (bollocks did he, he lost the same 2 stone again and again) why hasn’t he been in the magazine? If he had done it properly, lost that amount and kept it off why hasn’t he been in the magazine? Surely a 21 year old lad who is still enjoying life would be the perfect role model?
Yep and he obviously enjoys the attention otherwise why start the whole Instagram thing so sure he would jump at the chance but then that would require proof wouldn’t it, I can’t believe his never shown his weight or losses on his record card most other slimming worlders show it at some point on there page

Reactions: 7
What about Harry’s idea of making an account for his grandma 😳🙄 so pathetic. Another ploy to get freebies from businesses 😫 everyone loves a dear old lady posing on Instagram.

Reactions: 10
What about Harry’s idea of making an account for his grandma 😳🙄 so pathetic. Another ploy to get freebies from businesses 😫 everyone loves a dear old lady posing on Instagram.
And his dad 🙄 you can tell by the way things are wrote it’s him doing it all!
Saddo

He needs to be exposed!!!!
It’s like the SW minions have some sort of screen up against seeing the truth being spoken about the likes of him and towers! Blatant eveidence & proof of their lies but still they are defended by them!
And the good old ‘jealousy’ retort comes out 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember a few Christmases ago when he posted a pic of chopped up hi-fi bars wrapped in quality street wrappers? By god he got a ribbing for that 😂 and well deserved. His vile merry band of men came out in force then too, defending him to the hilt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember a few Christmases ago when he posted a pic of chopped up hi-fi bars wrapped in quality street wrappers? By god he got a ribbing for that 😂 and well deserved. His vile merry band of men came out in force then too, defending him to the hilt.
That was probably only because he'd eaten the entire tin already on one of his 4 day weekend benders

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone noticed that Harry Pickard now has in his Instagram bio that he’s lost ‘over 8 stone’ liar!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The most annoying childish prick in the weight loss community.

Loves to brag but he only works in a restaurant (nothing wrong with that) but stop acting like you’re Gordon Ramsey, your meals are cooked like shite.

Lies about his weight loss every week, how vile. Horrible little boy.

Reactions: 12
He’s that weird skinny/fat. Small but flabby looking. Get a shirt on mate ffs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.