Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, in new my my giddy aunt that boy talks balls!!! ‘‘They cut the fat off my bacon and gave me slutty eggs, not many places would do that for you’’. What a tool. They’re called cafes mate, and if you want runny eggs that’s what you’ll get as you’re a paying customer. I know, unbelievable but that’s how they work - you should know, you’re a waiter! Arrogant pompous man child. Flaunting his nan around for ‘likes’. He should ashamed of himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi, in new my my giddy aunt that boy talks balls!!! ‘‘They cut the fat off my bacon and gave me slutty eggs, not many places would do that for you’’. What a tool. They’re called cafes mate, and if you want runny eggs that’s what you’ll get as you’re a paying customer. I know, unbelievable but that’s how they work - you should know, you’re a waiter! Arrogant pompous man child. Flaunting his nan around for ‘likes’. He should ashamed of himself.
You mean flaunting shirl the cash machine. He just wants to feel special, like he’s getting something special done for him because a bleeping celebrity
#shirlthecashmachine

Reactions: 3
#rebel is he for real! 🙈 in a few years time he will look back at these posts and cringe massively who is he trying to impress most of his followers are women old enough to drink and get on the triple vodkas if they want 🤣

Reactions: 2
I am beyond saddened that I must report Harold has finally blocked me.

I must also stress, If Harold thinks he has seen the last of me, he is very very mistaken.
He blocked me....so I opened another account so that I can still watch what he's up to. Does the simpleton not realise it isn't as easy to get rid of folk as he thinks 😂

Reactions: 8
You don’t even have to be logged in to see him
It's just that you can't comment if you want to praise those big, dry, burnt Yorkshire puddings he pioneered or that lovely dry stringy looking beef he puts on with them. Or ask him what eggs he uses to make his lovely slutty egg sarnie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You mean flaunting shirl the cash machine. He just wants to feel special, like he’s getting something special done for him because a bleeping celebrity
#shirlthecashmachine
#shirlthecashmachine

I want that trending!

nah, I'm not a vain little prick. I won man of the year in my group this week, can post proof of it, something harold is unable to do, I look like a complete goon but I am absolutely real.
Love ya really

You’ve given me some laughs this week! Long may it continue!

mate of mine just showed me this.

With cookery skills like this, its really no wonder why everyones favourite lispy mouthed smackable faced cook jamie olivers empire is going down the shitter...

careful Gordon, he'll be after you next...

I can see it now, harold pickards kitchen nightmares

duck me!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"You'll never find me anywhere but here surrounded by fields" (and sheep to shag)...

thats funny, cause I could have sworn he was in birmingham last week being a turbomonging thundercunt as usual....
I live in birmingham and can confirm you will never find fields and you are defo in the middle of everything 🤣

With cookery skills like this, its really no wonder why everyones favourite lispy mouthed smackable faced cook jamie olivers empire is going down the shitter...

duck me!
Sorry: I’m actually baffled that people think he’s a god because he can make a runny egg? I’ve been doing that since I was about 12?!

Touch the white?! Yeah, give everyone’s food a good poke Harold. Jesus

• Sick
Reactions: 7

duck me!
He cooks none of that food himself, I doubt he knows one end of a frying pan from the other, I can’t believe any of his followers fall for it, I wouldn’t be surprised if his NaN does it all.....

Reactions: 2
as you wish....
What's so special about his car? I don't know anything about them but it doesn't look like a high end car. It looks like every other car that drives past my lounge window. If he has an orgasm over a bog standard car he's easily pleased.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.