Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it so odd that Charlotte is going to meet him for his birthday... with all the 22 year olds.... very odd friendship

Reactions: 4
Find it so odd that Charlotte is going to meet him for his birthday... with all the 22 year olds.... very odd friendship
I find it rather unhealthy. For anybody that watches Emmerdale Jacob and Maya spring to mind when I think of these two. I'd have felt like a right old hag at her age if I'd been out with a load of 22 year olds.

I think there's possibly the Oedipus element from the mummy's boy's side

Last edited:
Talk about trying to prove you’re having the.best.day.everrrrrrrrr by posting every second of it on Instagram either via your own account or your minions 🙄 and no one gives a duck how much you spent in Gucci hun

Reactions: 7
I find it rather unhealthy. For anybody that watches Emmerdale Jacob and Maya spring to mind when I think of these two. I'd have felt like a right old hag at her age if I'd been out with a load of 22 year olds.

I think there's possibly the Oedipus element from the mummy's boy's side
To be fair though, her husband is a bit of a nob, “good morning how are you, sooo how’s it going” since he’s lost weight he’s probably getting more attention and she’s feeling unloved

Reactions: 5
He’s very camp. Not that it really matters but I’m noticing it more and more. Is he gay?

Reactions: 5
Sorry if that came across like in a bad way. I also think he suffers with bulimia
I've said for a good while now that Prickard is a binge purge eater., and he's definitely a closet gay not that there's anything wrong with that but at least be honest with yourself. His whole Instagram is based on lies starting with his supposed 8st weight loss. He's an immature twit, a modern day Peter Pan.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if that came across like in a bad way. I also think he suffers with bulimia
No it didn’t its fine 🙂

I’d say he was gay. You wouldn’t usually refer to someone as a ‘sort’ otherwise.

Not that it matters, posted because it had been commented on previously. He’s an odious little cretin regardless
Yeah I find him a massive prick gay or not 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I put this reply onto a post involving this turbomong, i got my account disabled for being a fake account, he clearly reported me and I had to send photographic proof to them to get my account back.

I guess I hit a nerve...
Wow well done for speaking up

Reactions: 7
I put this reply onto a post involving this turbomong, i got my account disabled for being a fake account, he clearly reported me and I had to send photographic proof to them to get my account back.

I guess I hit a nerve...
Well done, it's too easy for people to block and report on instagram. I got blocked for telling him in a proper manner that he was harming himself with binge drinking and eating like he does.

Doesn't the clueless little nob realise it is easy enough to make up another account to watch him on. If people keep making waves eventually some of his fan club will start to wonder why there is so much controversy around him and might actually start to listen

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.