Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg his old insta 😲 trout pouting 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also is he lying about his age🤔 coz he got tattooed when he was 17 it appears

Actually how many accounts does he need🤔 if his old account had 21k why set up a new one and start all over🤔
Sex, drugs and rock and roll!???! 😭😭😭😭😭

What does #swagfag mean 🤔🤔 he’s tagged it on some of his pictures

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Toast and butter is hands down the best thing ever????? And he calls himself a food blogger 🥴🥴🥴🥴
he should apply for one of gordon ramsays shows and present him with some slutty eggs and a side of pickards puds 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he would soon have a new hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmmm just another thought....

Has he ever actually mentioned what is weight/target weight is? I know it's personal and people don't have to share such private information but for someone who is so 'real and honest' I'd love to know what his weight is so we can add on that '8 stone loss' and see what his beginning weight was for a 16 year old boy...... pics just not adding up pal, give it up now!

Reactions: 2
there are no close ups of his book... that could be anyones... the bloke down the road from me has a massive bleeping sports car... gimme 5 minutes I could go take a photo of me with it and tell everyone its mine...i honestly think this wont stop him.. this lie has got too big... shame on him, but shame on the people that support him.

bastards, the lot of them.
I personally think it looks like his own writing tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️ His writing is messy scraggly looking

Omg his old insta 😲 trout pouting 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also is he lying about his age🤔 coz he got tattooed when he was 17 it appears

Actually how many accounts does he need🤔 if his old account had 21k why set up a new one and start all over🤔
He's not lying about his age because I dug a newspaper article up about him when he was 3 and the dates fit. It is probably the only thing he hasn't lied about

Hmmm just another thought....

Has he ever actually mentioned what is weight/target weight is? I know it's personal and people don't have to share such private information but for someone who is so 'real and honest' I'd love to know what his weight is so we can add on that '8 stone loss' and see what his beginning weight was for a 16 year old boy...... pics just not adding up pal, give it up now!
no...not as far as I'm aware, its always been pics of his book from far away so you can't see what his stats are... be honest and open about it, why bother doing it otherwise?

I was 2 and a half pounds away from being 28 stone when I started, as I'll show in the pictures below, life and circumstance and me being a greedy bastard led to that.. but something had to change.

I lost a stone in my first week as my record shows,I can back up everything I say on here, It's not that hard to be honest...my most current weigh in, 2 days ago, is at the bottom where I got my 3 stone award and my club 10. here is my fridge, to remind me every day, everytime i go in the kitchen of the changes I've made...the picture on the bottom, me at my biggest, middle was 6 weeks ago and the one on the right was about 20 mins ago and there is 12 and a half pounds difference between the middle and right pictures.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
no...not as far as I'm aware, its always been pics of his book from far away so you can't see what his stats are... be honest and open about it, why bother doing it otherwise?

I was 2 and a half pounds away from being 28 stone when I started, as I'll show in the pictures below, life and circumstance and me being a greedy bastard led to that.. but something had to change.

I lost a stone in my first week as my record shows,I can back up everything I say on here, It's not that hard to be honest...my most current weigh in, 2 days ago, is at the bottom where I got my 3 stone award and my club 10. here is my fridge, to remind me every day, everytime i go in the kitchen of the changes I've made...the picture on the bottom, me at my biggest, middle was 6 weeks ago and the one on the right was about 20 mins ago and there is 12 and a half pounds difference between the middle and right pictures.
Seriously dude you need to get your account up and running again. You're a massive inspiration.

I was nearly 20st and not ashamed of it and have all my weights on my profile and the pictures to prove them

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seriously dude you need to get your account up and running again. You're a massive inspiration.

I was nearly 20st and not ashamed of it and have all my weights on my profile and the pictures to prove them
Its like that vidlerjon_sw who I keep going on about. Lost over 20st lovely guy. These are the sort of genuine, honest people that folk should be following for inspiration, not pathological liars like Prickard.

Reactions: 8
I recently joined slimming world for the first time. only have a stone to lose but need the group weigh in to push me. I could also have made an insta account saying I’d lost 8 stone. But I didn’t because I’m not a liar and genuine couldn’t be arsed..... and I don’t know how he can survive the diet not eating salads/veg/fruit, it’s all I eat. He’s setting his followed up to fail if they think eating his meal plans work. Not that he cares

• Heart
So, after reading a post about this site being about bullying i was horrified (saw lolliegogglers petition post on her story) i was intrigued and wondered what horrendous things had been said about these wonderful people that were trying to inspire others...

Well i feel like a right naive idiot! I never even though of questioning such people (JT, HP & Mrs HInch) of their intentions because of the people they have 'helped' Now i see it all for what it really is and i think these things should be brought to light. Basically, they are clearly that desperate for some sort of fame, they have lied, been decietful and just generally brainwashed all these people that look for some form of help in their lives, a distraction from their problems, inspiration, someone they can relate to, etc. Dont get me wrong, i am not into name calling and being nasty for no reason, but from What i have read, genuine concern has been expressed and lies have been exposed.

Their little armies will regularly go on about trolls and how awful they are, but then happily descend upon anyone who dares to have an opinion that doesnt lick the arses of said accounts. Aboslute and utter hypocrites, thats a fact not trolling!

I have been thinking about writing this paragraph for some time, but i wanted to know more, before i dared to voice my opinion against their instagram empires.

Honestly, in my experience slimming world didnt work for me, but people like JT and HP made me think that it would by copying them when really all they were doing was feeding my anxiety and obsessing over everything that went in my mouth. I know SW works for LOTS of people and thats wonderful, and i think it would have for me if it wasnt for people like them on IG. Hinching again, fed my anxiety and ocd and i got myself in such a state over my house having one thing out of place, because i had ridiculously high standards set by some random woman in essex that i didnt even know.i had the mentality of 'I live in a decent sized flat with a dog and my partner my home should never be messy' which i know now is utterly obsurd! Dont get me wring i like it tidy because it made me feel better, but the constant spraying, hording and obsessing was ridiculous. And dont get me started on the chemicals/recycling issue!!

Anyway, the point of this post, is to acknowledge and thank you guys for helping me to see the light on these fame hungry instagrammers, as i was i fortunately sucked in!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

thankyou so much, that means an awful lot to me.

I recently joined slimming world for the first time. only have a stone to lose but need the group weigh in to push me. I could also have made an insta account saying I’d lost 8 stone. But I didn’t because I’m not a liar and genuine couldn’t be arsed..... and I don’t know how he can survive the diet not eating salads/veg/fruit, it’s all I eat. He’s setting his followed up to fail if they think eating his meal plans work. Not that he cares
good luck 😀😀😀

So, after reading a post about this site being about bullying i was horrified (saw lolliegogglers petition post on her story) i was intrigued and wondered what horrendous things had been said about these wonderful people that were trying to inspire others...

Well i feel like a right naive idiot! I never even though of questioning such people (JT, HP & Mrs HInch) of their intentions because of the people they have 'helped' Now i see it all for what it really is and i think these things should be brought to light. Basically, they are clearly that desperate for some sort of fame, they have lied, been decietful and just generally brainwashed all these people that look for some form of help in their lives, a distraction from their problems, inspiration, someone they can relate to, etc. Dont get me wrong, i am not into name calling and being nasty for no reason, but from What i have read, genuine concern has been expressed and lies have been exposed.

Their little armies will regularly go on about trolls and how awful they are, but then happily descend upon anyone who dares to have an opinion that doesnt lick the arses of said accounts. Aboslute and utter hypocrites, thats a fact not trolling!

I have been thinking about writing this paragraph for some time, but i wanted to know more, before i dared to voice my opinion against their instagram empires.

Honestly, in my experience slimming world didnt work for me, but people like JT and HP made me think that it would by copying them when really all they were doing was feeding my anxiety and obsessing over everything that went in my mouth. I know SW works for LOTS of people and thats wonderful, and i think it would have for me if it wasnt for people like them on IG. Hinching again, fed my anxiety and ocd and i got myself in such a state over my house having one thing out of place, because i had ridiculously high standards set by some random woman in essex that i didnt even know.i had the mentality of 'I live in a decent sized flat with a dog and my partner my home should never be messy' which i know now is utterly obsurd! Dont get me wring i like it tidy because it made me feel better, but the constant spraying, hording and obsessing was ridiculous. And dont get me started on the chemicals/recycling issue!!

Anyway, the point of this post, is to acknowledge and thank you guys for helping me to see the light on these fame hungry instagrammers, as i was i fortunately sucked in!
I find the fact a woman, lollygoggler, who bullies the duck out of her own daughter online, starts an online petition about being bullied online quite bleeping remarkable to be honest.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
thankyou so much, that means an awful lot to me.

good luck 😀😀😀

I find the fact a woman, lollygoggler, who bullies the duck out of her own daughter online, starts an online petition about being bullied online quite bleeping remarkable to be honest.

Yep, dont get me started on her with her behaviour towards her daughter! what a drama queen, i myself work with disabled individuals (of all ages) and i can just see how attention seeking it all is with her son. I appreciate its sometimes good to share experiences and support each other... on forums like mumsnet or whatever, where it can be anonymous, not plastered all over social media.

Reactions: 1

You will find that as soon as you say one thing against or disagreeing with these narcissistic assholes that you will be labelled a bully. They are too dense to be able to differentiate between opinions and bullying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.