Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else remember when David Cyril blew up via a Slimming World insta account? At one point he was getting loads of freebies and I think he appeared on TV. Anyhow. His highness then tried to make his own Granny insta famous by setting her up with an instagram account lol, but nobody really cared 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else remember when David Cyril blew up via a Slimming World insta account? At one point he was getting loads of freebies and I think he appeared on TV. Anyhow. His highness then tried to make his own Granny insta famous by setting her up with an instagram account lol, but nobody really cared 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

he made one for his dad too 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not defending Harry as that’s the reason I lurk on here he’s annoying! But the chips, I need to tell you, they are Tesco, ready cut fresh ones. I’m 100% sure of it as it’s where he bought his pastry from. They are a game changer; look exactly like chippy chips when done in the air fryer. Obviously if you’re using frylight they taste shite, but honest I can guarantee that’s what they are. There was another bloke I used to follow that was a consultant that left.. Kieron something or other? He used to post pics of them and the fan girls would go wild asking him and he was so secretive about them! He would never say where they were from and I used to out him every time someone asked what his secret was Hahhaha. Anyway as you were, back to lurking 😂xx..
Why be secretive over that? Its literally just chopped raw potato. Nothing special

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how many calories he burns with the utter bullshit he chats all day about being a weightloss, chip chopping, Yorkshire pudding guru of insta.
Daft bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That roast would put me off food for life it looks disgusting I love a roast too.im not just saying it as its his it just looks so unappealing burnt Yorkshire and veg that looks dull and runny gravy with mushy peas?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That roast would put me off food for life it looks disgusting I love a roast too.im not just saying it as its his it just looks so unappealing burnt Yorkshire and veg that looks dull and runny gravy with mushy peas?
That chunky onion gravy and prolapsed Yorkshire pudding

Screenshot_20210131-224818_Instagram~2.jpg

Also. Maybe because it's not Frylight👀That's got to be a talent too, burnt yet undercooked roasties...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That chunky onion gravy and prolapsed Yorkshire pudding

View attachment 412730

Also. Maybe because it's not Frylight👀That's got to be a talent too, burnt yet undercooked roasties...
Chips often look hard like raw yet burnt i dont understand.
I have used frylight in my Yorkshire once as I had no oil,they did cook pretty well I had them at the top of oven and 200° for 20 mins but no way like the ones he makes n yhey did have a soggy bottom

Reactions: 2
That chip “tUtOriAL”. Why is he insistent on clicking out of time with the transitions? He can’t bleeping edit for tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And still not one for the last 'homemade' chips he made! 😂😂
I bought those chips this week and can confirm they looked absolutely nothing like his did. I’m convinced he used a ton of oil. They took forever to cook and some stayed rock solid and anaemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bought those chips this week and can confirm they looked absolutely nothing like his did. I’m convinced he used a ton of oil. They took forever to cook and some stayed rock solid and anaemic.
He probably rubbed them on his crispy hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So he's made a cake, for someones birthday, how does he plan on giving it to them considering we can't currently meet people from other households because we are in the midst of a global pandemic?
Probably on the doorstep like we all receive deliveries

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.