Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
The Yorkshire pudding thing really pisses me off. I don’t give a flying fuck how many syns they are. Using a full bottle of fry light doesn’t make them better for you than the real fucking thing.

Reactions: 17

Lifeislemons

His weigh in post today cracked me up ‘I’ve done a massive amount of exercise’ you’ve done a few walks, behave

• Haha

_100

Im not buying that weight loss at all. Unless he’s shitting through the eye of a needle everyday, there is no way he’s lost all of that in three weeks. On a brighter note, I lost 2 pounds last week 😀 dead chuffed with that.

Lola123

VIP Member
Oh fucking hell, you know what’s gonna be coming next don’t you? Those bastard half an Easter egg concoctions filled with LoW SyN treats and a token strawb or sumut for SpEeD.
There’s only one type of speed our hazza knows.....

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
You don't lose that sort of weight when you're his size. It's bollocks
Unless you're abusing laxatives or on the sniff which I've wondered about with his behaviour in the past 👀👀 he would be drinking for 15 hrs a day and still up raving 4am hmmmm....then drive off at like 8am in the morning!

Reactions: 16

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
yet another wrongly posted ad, yet another meal I'm about to tear to shreds...

so it was "lasagne night" and he's used colmans white sauce sachet. 5.5 syns for the sachet, but he's counting his portion as 3 syns even tho he claims he has made 3 individual portions out of it.

The packet clearly shows it needs 300ml of milk, that alone is more than the healthy extra allowed for the day. He's added cheese too, which is his healthy extra that he's already used on the milk in the sauce. I weighed out 30g of cheese and thw pic is below, nowhere near the amount ontop if his lasagne

if he was a paying sw member, he would have access to the app and he would be able to provide accurate syn information to his followers.

bullshitting little fucker.

Attachments

• Heart

Ishallnotbenamed

Chatty Member
I also know Harry is pissing a lot of people off in the village he’s from. He’s constantly visiting and had apparently been going into shirls house. He lives not far from the town centre. His mum and dad live in a village about 20 minutes away. Fucking joke.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
In a few hours when he posts that he's returned to group (he hasn't as they're all closed) as he claims he will be here...
Screenshot_20210104-044710_Instagram.jpg

let's remind ourselves of his last weigh-in and the total loss it showed...
Screenshot_20210104-045139_Gallery.jpg

where's the missing 7st 4lbs Harold?

• Haha
  • Wow

_100

What watch does he have that’s lying to him about his calorie burning?
Why is he going that far when it’s meant to be local only. I’m fucking sick of it, I’m sick of people breaking the fucking rules constantly. I’ve had enough! I spend my days looking after other people and I see this liar doing shit like this