Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You look AMAZING!! and DO NOT CUT THE HAIR ..... invest in a bobble or three ;) Keep up the good work - you must be almost at target surely ? x
Thankyou so much 😊 I honestly never set a target when I started 😆
See @letsmeltthatlard its not only me who digs the hair do. Keep it. 👏 KEEP IT.
😂😂😂😂
Amazing!! Can I come live with you i need to lose 4 stone but have no will power or cooking ability haha.im sure your meals are 100% appealing and not beige bland and burnt
Anytime 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Only if ya keep the hair too!! You have done amazing must be so proud

To keep in on prickard.how can the chips he fo look both burnt and raw at same time
I try not to think about being proud, I'm just taking it as it comes, I mean I'm obviously pleased, thankyou so much 😊

Reactions: 3
"hundreds of unread DMs"
Read them then, ignorant little twit. And really? Because of Yorkshire puddings? Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is so full of tit it’s embarrassing
[/QUOTE
Oh bleeping hell, you know what’s gonna be coming next don’t you? Those bastard half an Easter egg concoctions filled with LoW SyN treats and a token strawb or sumut for SpEeD.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh bleeping hell, you know what’s gonna be coming next don’t you? Those bastard half an Easter egg concoctions filled with LoW SyN treats and a token strawb or sumut for SpEeD.
There’s only one type of speed our hazza knows.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"hundreds of unread DMs"
Read them then, ignorant little twit. And really? Because of Yorkshire puddings? Christ.
Genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if he has a inbox full of middle aged women fawning over him, they seem to love his crap

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg those eggs are the epitome of what’s wrong with the SW Insta lot 🤦‍♀️ I had never heard of filling something already not the best thing to have if you’re trying to lose weight with more sugar/empty calorie laden crap until they started this ‘trend’!

Having said that I’m just not really chocolatey or dessert person... I’d much rather use my syns on wine for a treat!

Reactions: 8
Don't think anything is as offensive as those nipple poached eggs he does. Submerge them in water properly. It's not hard!

• Haha
His weigh in post today cracked me up ‘I’ve done a massive amount of exercise’ you’ve done a few walks, behave

• Haha
Im not buying that weight loss at all. Unless he’s shitting through the eye of a needle everyday, there is no way he’s lost all of that in three weeks. On a brighter note, I lost 2 pounds last week 😀 dead chuffed with that.

I don’t know who he thinks he’s kidding with those chips tonight they look like they’re from the chippy there’s no way he made them!

Reactions: 5
I don’t know who he thinks he’s kidding with those chips tonight they look like they’re from the chippy there’s no way he made them!
Like the Yorkshire puddings.
someone further up commented about those Easter eggs...
SW accounts are already doing it my god it’s appearing in my search page. I can’t believe these accounts push the likes of this over having an avocado which is the same amount of ‘syns’ - blurred the name.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Like the Yorkshire puddings.
someone further up commented about those Easter eggs...
SW accounts are already doing it my god it’s appearing in my search page. I can’t believe these accounts push the likes of this over having an avocado which is the same amount of ‘syns’ - blurred the name.
This is what I don't like about SW, the amount of sugar in that!! ... but they state *it's within my syns so it's fine*

Reactions: 7
Them chips are no way his when the normal ones he does look over cooked yet hard they are chippy chips or at least deep fried not oven ones

Last edited:
I'd say 100% they are chipshop chips. You can see by the different lengths and the colour. If you look through his previous chip pics none of them look like they do today 🤷

Reactions: 10
I'd say 100% they are chipshop chips. You can see by the different lengths and the colour. If you look through his previous chip pics none of them look like they do today 🤷
Nor did the ones the other day with five guys takeaway. He cuts his much chunkier when he home makes them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.