Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he's a stone over target now, does that mean when he eventually loses it, that'll he'll be telling everyone he's lost 9 stone?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If he's a stone over target now, does that mean when he eventually loses it, that'll he'll be telling everyone he's lost 9 stone?😂
Probably, the dipstick! :LOL:

But, you know..... it's #easyoneasyoff with a jacket potato and 25 pounds of cheese, and not forgetting a JD rub here and a JD rub there! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably, the dipstick! :LOL:

But, you know..... it's #easyoneasyoff with a jacket potato and 25 pounds of cheese, and not forgetting a JD rub here and a JD rub there! :LOL:
Oh yep. All it is is #easyoneasyoff. It infuriates me how this mentality can start and continue to sustain eating disorders. He’s been doing this for years. And he hasn’t even got a weight loss story to tell. Disgusting person.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh yep. All it is is #easyoneasyoff. It infuriates me how this mentality can start and continue to sustain eating disorders. He’s been doing this for years. And he hasn’t even got a weight loss story to tell. Disgusting person.
It's almost fraudulent to say #easyoneasyoff as if I have one day 'off plan' eating what I want, it takes at least 3-4 days for my original weight to show as you eat a lot more salt, sugar and fat, so it's bloody annoying when you've worked hard to enjoy your treats as these idiots make it out you can eat what you want, as long as you eat your salads, you'll be okay, when it's an ongoing battle. I no longer do SW as I've reached target, so I calorie count, but I've gained 5lb during lockdown and I'm up and down like a yo-yo with the same 5lbs , so can't allow myself a treat day from now on as the days after are a struggle when I'm not working and not getting in my usual daily steps.

Reactions: 7
He’s not fat but he really isn’t fit either. Had a look at his bike ride stats he posted and was shocked that I (a 17 stone middle aged woman) can cover further in a shorter time including rests for when the hills almost kill me. He’s a young lad in his prime. Although he looks skinny sure his body and fitness would tell a different story.
I can run 17 miles quicker than that... that’s really really slow for a bike ride.

He’s not fat but he really isn’t fit either. Had a look at his bike ride stats he posted and was shocked that I (a 17 stone middle aged woman) can cover further in a shorter time including rests for when the hills almost kill me. He’s a young lad in his prime. Although he looks skinny sure his body and fitness would tell a different story.
He’s skinny fat, as I call it

Reactions: 8
Will we get a home weigh in this week from Harold?

makes me smile, he can weigh out the ingredients for his massive cakes, yet he can't weigh himself 😂

Lockdown is just an excuse for him to carry on "living his best life" and its a load of bollocks that he can say "everyones in the same boat and gaining weight during lockdown"...no Harold, we are not.

Reactions: 3
Notice how he only showed some of his latest bike ride and blocked off the other stats ..... Haha, like he didn't read here that we all thought he was slow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What on earth is that ad with the jelly all about?

Why do companies give him the time of day🤢 Ram your free months worth of jelly!

• Haha

Another product I now will not be purchasing.

makes me smile, he will say oh "I love the fact they're only 0.5 syn...

like syns matter when you're making cakes bigger than ben greens ego.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Because he thrives on lies and sucking up to people to think he is so important on Instagram. Sadly, too many companies buy into this complete bullshit which only fuels their obsession with social media.

Reactions: 2
Oh so now it’s ‘peel, chop thickly, boil’? So much for nO pArbOiLiNg pErFeCt EvEry TiMe 🙄🙄🙄
This Prickard just needs a slap in the face and a visit from TRUE people who have lost weight. I really do wonder if his family knows what a perfect liar and fraud he is.

Anybody else sick of the sight of his taco nights? He really needs to widen his menu about. He must be so bored.

• Haha
The only dishes he seems to make on rotation are vomlettes, poached egg on toast, mayflower curry, and double chicken burgers. Tacos seem like a relatively new item on his menu, although someone needs to tell him what an actual taco is coz his are shiiiiite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.