Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does he need to wear such ill fitting clothes? Because theres no tone to him, everything he wears is really unflattering

Reactions: 2
Returns from his HoLiDaY with a giant Yorkshire pudding photo that he claims is made with fry light and is “SW friendly” but, the comments are like “mine was flat as a pancake”, “mine didn’t rise” and “what’s your SecRet”

WELL it’s not rising mate because Haz uses actual correct quantities of ingredients and OIL you set of brainwashed twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone asked him how his holiday went and he’s deleted it 😂😂😂😂
There's 1 comment still there, and he's answered it, saying his holiday was "amazing". bleeping idiot needs reporting for breaking lockdown rules AND I'm guessing he's probably not isolating! 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Returns from his HoLiDaY with a giant Yorkshire pudding photo that he claims is made with fry light and is “SW friendly” but, the comments are like “mine was flat as a pancake”, “mine didn’t rise” and “what’s your SecRet”

WELL it’s not rising mate because Haz uses actual correct quantities of ingredients and OIL you set of brainwashed twats.
I don't think I've ever used Frylight to make Yorkshire puds (and not used Harry's recipe either LOL) but I really can't imagine them ever rising properly using that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No way on earth has he made those or with a bit of frylight. Not a bleeping chance.

first post since 25th october.

At least it wasnt an ad...

Reactions: 6
Why the hell has he got beans on his plate? Makes no sense...maybe that’s the starter plate? Or is he trying to be different and fun?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
There's 1 comment still there, and he's answered it, saying his holiday was "amazing". bleeping idiot needs reporting for breaking lockdown rules AND I'm guessing he's probably not isolating! 😡
He'll post tactically as well so we can't prove he is not isolating like he didn't post while away. Its all planned and thought out. Crispy haired bleep!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.