Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn't Hazza but another 'Slimming World' instagrammer (blocked out name as not sure allowed to post?) Promoting bleeping turkey twizzlers. Just goes to show how ridiculous the slimming world instagram world has become.
Just so you are aware your profile pic is visible on this. You might want to report and repost

Reactions: 2
This isn't Hazza but another 'Slimming World' instagrammer (blocked out name as not sure allowed to post?) Promoting bleeping turkey twizzlers. Just goes to show how ridiculous the slimming world instagram world has become.

I know whose profile that is (the food pic) and they usually post really nice food...... I will never follow SW again...... ever !

Reactions: 2
He never lost 8 stone...he knows he's never lost 8 stone. I asked him once as he was making a joke about someone who "only" lost 1lb in a week..I asked him why he's making a joke about it when hes bullshitted about even losing 8 stone. I was blocked.

Reactions: 9
He never lost 8 stone...he knows he's never lost 8 stone. I asked him once as he was making a joke about someone who "only" lost 1lb in a week..I asked him why he's making a joke about it when hes bullshitted about even losing 8 stone. I was blocked.
The only thing this Lego headed lying dickwod has lost is his bleeping dignity posting all this trash and calling it a weightloss account. He shills that spice/PP diary code like his pathetic life depends on it.

He's just an ejit really.
25 years old, driving a Mercedes yet still mooching off Mummy and Daddy.
Shoves a camera in his 90 odd year old Grandma's face every time he's near the poor thing.
Buys ridiculously small clothes so his muffin top hangs out just to say he's in an x-small.
Eats the beigest of food whilst claiming to be the next Gordon Ramsey.

Also I so want to know why he fell out with the girl he went on the cruise with!

Reactions: 12
Isn’t it amazing how this pile here will have MORE calories in than an actual McDonald’s McMuffin yet McDonald’s is banned on slimming world and what he’s made is ‘amazing’?!
Slimming world is so fked up
Not defending him in the slightest, I can’t stand him or his food. However I have made McDonald’s breakfast myself at home (using 5% pork mince) Can I just ask how you worked out this has more calories than a real McDonald’s?
Yeah it’s probably similar calorie wise, but it’s also deep fried and cooked in fat, so surely cooking at home in oven is actually healthier than getting a McDonald’s?
I try to keep aware of the number of calories im consuming alongside slimming world, when I make it, it’s like 460 calories and a McDonald’s is nearly 600 calories?

Reactions: 1
I'm doing the 1-2-1 diet at the moment (suits me and my current lifestyle - ie stuck at home!)..... and I was chatting with my consultant she follows quite a few SW accounts she was saying just for recipe ideas as she's target so doesn't do all 1-2-1 she was horrified at these breakfasts..... said she's going to unfollow them as it's so bad the amount of chocolate etc they have on them... !
Its not just SW -many CC accounts I follow eat soooo much processed tit now because they can 🤢

Isn’t it amazing how this pile here will have MORE calories in than an actual McDonald’s McMuffin yet McDonald’s is banned on slimming world and what he’s made is ‘amazing’?!
Slimming world is so fked up
Its not banned 🙄

SW isn’t fucked up - these idiots twisted take on the plan for Insta fame is what’s fucked up. Lard has lost tit loads of weight, I have and many people have and still maintain a healthy lifestyle.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Its not just SW -many CC accounts I follow eat soooo much processed tit now because they can 🤢

Its not banned 🙄

SW isn’t fucked up - these idiots twisted take on the plan for Insta fame is what’s fucked up. Lard has lost tit loads of weight, I have and many people have and still maintain a healthy lifestyle.

These are some great points to be honest. I actually ate more nutritious and full meals on slimming world, I used my 15 syns on different things, sometimes chocolate, sometimes not but it wasn’t much, but when I tried calorie counting I realised I just ate more tit and in turn was hungrier all the time because I just used my calories on chocolate.

If you follow the plan properly, as in actually have a third of your plate as speed, veg/fruits ect, then it is a fantastic plan. Also establishing the difference between needing and wanting certain foods. A lot of SW instagrams take the piss, they fill their plates up with carbs and cheese... all the time. Don’t even get me started on the bastard Easter eggs!!
I’ve managed to lose weight each week so far, of course I’m going to make allowances for certain nights in, date nights ect. Harry and his ilk try and justify the beige food and token veg ( tiny portion) and say it’s healthy, it gives people bad habits, especially when they try and copy him, put weight back on, and they say slimming world doesn’t work.

Reactions: 13
These are some great points to be honest. I actually ate more nutritious and full meals on slimming world, I used my 15 syns on different things, sometimes chocolate, sometimes not but it wasn’t much, but when I tried calorie counting I realised I just ate more tit and in turn was hungrier all the time because I just used my calories on chocolate.
I agree. SW worked for me because I wasn’t an idiot! 3 nutritious meals a day, syns used for snacks and gravy/sauces and alcohol at the weekend! I never had those disgusting treat plates and too much ‘free’ food and I lost every single week. These people give it a bad name! I’m off it now and have maintained for years using the same principles of just being sensible. But I must admit I do like to check out these accounts simply for a laugh! All the spices and ‘rubs’ they try and shill and the stupid amounts of crap they eat. 20lb gains over Xmas, then 7lb losses their first week back ‘on plan’ such a bad cycle!!

Reactions: 11
here's another couple from the pickard archives.

he claims 5 stone was lost between these photos.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20210130-133559_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210130-133604_Gallery.jpg

these are from his old instagram profile harryyy123 that he has no access to so he can't delete 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know whose profile that is (the food pic) and they usually post really nice food...... I will never follow SW again...... ever !
If it's the one I think it is I call him pretentious Benji . But at least he almost always has half a plate of speed, but by gosh is he annoying. Today I serve you French toast with black pudding with melted cheese made by a 100 Virgins. Now don't look at me while I inhale a box of donuts after weigh day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New Thread Suggestion

Harry Pickard #8 - Lies about where he buys his chips, there was never 8 stone on his hips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.