Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popped on here to chat about the surrogate expecting.
here’s the Daily Star’s front page. Spot on.
CFF5769C-2356-42E9-BF5E-DEDF0BAEFF39.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Some great stuff from attention seeking Facebook virtue signaller, Man Behaving Dadly about this.

"I fancy winding up every racist who still follows me, soooooo ...
Big congrats to Harry and Meghan
❤️
"

and

"I’m disgusted with the royal baby news, but only because I’m a massive racist who was incredibly offended when Harry dared take his family away from a situation that could have easily escalated into the same sort of scenario that killed his mum, while I also simultaneously ignore him serving his country in Afghanistan, raising the profile of mental health issues, highlighting the plight of injured veterans and about a thousand other things.
It’s a disgrace. HOW DARE THEY!"

The implication seems to be that if you don't care for Harry and Meghan, it's because you are a racist. It can't be anything else. This makes it seems like there is nothing more to Meghan then the colour of her skin and I feel that rather then being all woke and #bekind to her, it's actually bloody patronising. Still though, he'll be glad to have another news story to piggyback off of for attention likes and shares.

Reactions: 37
The implication seems to be that if you don't care for Harry and Meghan, it's because you are a racist. It can't be anything else. This makes it seems like there is nothing more to Meghan then the colour of her skin and I feel that rather then being all woke and #bekind to her, it's actually bloody patronising. Still though, he'll be glad to have another news story to piggyback off of for attention likes and shares.
Now even white Harry gets race-based immunity by association, it's bleeping insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Now even white Harry gets race-based immunity by association, it's bleeping insane.

Obviously racism is terrible and there is no place for it, ever. But when you get to a stage where you can't find fault with someone of a different race without being labelled a racist, that's also quite a problem surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Updated the name list with some of your suggestions, and some new ones of mine. Keep making suggestions, I’ll post the list again when we start a new thread!

Girl
Allegra (allegedly the name Diana picked out for a girl)
BLM
Diana
Dolly
Doria
D'Shawntay (thanks @bubbadabut’s husband)
Emmeline Diana (thanks @Tiddlypom)
Frances (Diana’s middle name)
Harriet
Henrietta
Impacta Asturdia Latex-Wales (thanks @Cinnamon.girl)
Insurance
Kamala
Latté
Meghan
Netflixetta (thanks @Baguette)
Oprah
Princess
Privacy/Privaceigh/Privacie
Rachel
Reborn Plasticina Marnie (thanks @Facehugger)
Serena
SoHo
Spotifyiana (thanks @Baguette)
Veghan
Wallis

Boy

Archie 2
BLM
Charlie
Darren
Farchie
George Floyd
Marine
Markus
Montecito “Monty” (thanks @keylimepie)
Omid
Royal
Travalyst
Well
Woke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Updated the name list with some of your suggestions, and some new ones of mine. Keep making suggestions, I’ll post the list again when we start a new thread!

Girl
BLM
Diana
Dolly
Doria
Harriet
Henrietta
Insurance
Kamala
Latté
Meghan
Oprah
Princess
Rachel
Serena
SoHo
Veghan
Wallis

Boy

Archie 2
BLM
Charlie
Darren
Farchie
George Floyd
Marine
Markus
Omid
Royal
Travalyst
Well
Woke
My predictions:

Girl:
Yachtie
Bananae
Tiiiara
Ivanka
Strong Amazing Woman

Boy:
Adolf, after someone whose policies his dad apparently found so bleeping hilarious as a yung'un.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I leave this here...it's the pre edited photo of Harry (Friar Tuck) Markle. 😄😄 xx

Resizer_16133526442020.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder if they'll go for a matching name if they have another son, like Alfie. If it's a girl, I think Victoria, as it means victory and they see their family life and supposed privacy as a victory against various people, whether rightly or wrongly. Maybe even Alexandra, as it goes well with Archie and can be shortened to Lexie for a modern feel. If not any of the names I've mentioned, I think they'll go for something from the top 100 names in the UK, as they do like to try-hard and it'd make them look more modern than some members of the Royal Family.

Reactions: 18
I am noticing far more negative than gushing comments now in the DM article. In fact, I think a lot of the overly gushing comments are piss takes just to rile up the readers and deliberate trolling to see how many red downvote arrows they can get. Almost like a game.

Heartening to see that, despite Meghan ‘winning’ her court case against them, the DM are still leaving the Comments section unmoderated and there are LOADS of comments referring to pillows, cushions, moonbumps, and who is the mother? Etc. The DM are still not censoring these fake baby comments. They MUST be the truth or else MM would be suing them yet again and, if there was any doubt these comments were lies, the DM would be moderating them. Screenshot showing four out of six comments talking about pillows. There are so many and all there in their unmoderated glory.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Girl
BLM
Diana
Dolly
Doria
Harriet
Henrietta
Insurance
Kamala
Latté
Meghan
Oprah
Princess
Rachel
Serena
SoHo
Veghan
Wallis

Boy

Archie 2
BLM
Charlie
Darren
Farchie
George Floyd
Marine
Markus
Omid
Royal
Travalyst
Well
Woke
GIRL: Paris Diana Hilton

BOY: Hunter Diana Biden

Titles (Since Archiedoll didn't get any) Hand of the King, Light of the Seven, Lord of Bones, Lord of Light, Master of Coin, Queen of Mereen, Son of Fire, Warrior of Light, Band of Brothers, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Mother of Dragons, Lord of Winterfell, The Unburnt, Breaker of Chains, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, Lady of Dragonstone, AND WARDEN OF THE NORTH

• Haha
  • Angry
I think that she is using a surrogate again. As people have said, using a surrogate is already ‘a thing’ for celebrities in LA and it is much easier to do there than in the U.K.

Everyone has been commenting about how little MM has been seen in the press over recent months. When she has been seen, it has only been her face and shoulders.

Being in the US gives her the prefect excuse to hide away until the baby is ‘born’. Plus, she has the pandemic as a ready made excuse not to be seen in public. I don’t think we will see copious amounts of bump clutching like last time as she made such a balls up over it. I imagine she will stay out of public view and we will only see her from the shoulders upwards in an zoom calls etc.

It will most certainly be a girl. Does anyone know if you can legally choose the sex using IVF or a surrogate in the US? I have no idea but I bet they will have chosen a girl somehow.

If she is using a surrogate, will it be a different one?

Another thing that points me to the surrogate suspicion is the pure timing of it. The pregnancy was the perfect excuse used to postpone the trial, and the birth will be the perfect excuse for both her and H not to come over to the U.K. for all the landmark events this year. Even a woman in her most fertile years would struggle to get pregnant so quickly and ‘on-demand’ like this. It is far too obvious, esp due to her age.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I am noticing far more negative than gushing comments now in the DM article. In fact, I think a lot of the overly gushing comments are piss takes just to rile up the readers and deliberate trolling to see how many red downvote arrows they can get. Almost like a game.

Heartening to see that, despite Meghan ‘winning’ her court case against them, the DM are still leaving the Comments section unmoderated and there are LOADS of comments referring to pillows, cushions, moonbumps, and who is the mother? Etc. The DM are still not censoring these fake baby comments. They MUST be the truth or else MM would be suing them yet again and, if there was any doubt these comments were lies, the DM would be moderating them. Screenshot showing four out of six comments talking about pillows. There are so many and all there in their unmoderated glory.
Here is the pap shot taken late last year that I increased the exposure on.
9487A2C2-B104-4891-BF4C-2AF562416202.jpeg

This was published in December. Compare the bump here to the one in the new pic. She would have been three months in Dec I think. Looks way bigger than that.

Reactions: 18
I agree with @ElpisWept above regarding a name for a girl. I think she will choose a name beginning with A. Alexandra would be ideal as it is traditional yet it can be shortened to something more edgy and modern sounding like Lexie or Alex.

I am placing my early bets on:

GIRL
Alexandra Frances

Prior to this ‘bombshell’ 🙄 announcement, there was much talk of an impending divorce and them living separately. Has this prediction now been kicked into a cocked hat?

Reactions: 19
I think that she is using a surrogate again. As people have said, using a surrogate is already ‘a thing’ for celebrities in LA and it is much easier to do there than in the U.K.

Everyone has been commenting about how little MM has been seen in the press over recent months. When she has been seen, it has only been her face and shoulders.

Being in the US gives her the prefect excuse to hide away until the baby is ‘born’. Plus, she has the pandemic as a ready made excuse not to be seen in public. I don’t think we will see copious amounts of bump clutching like last time as she made such a balls up over it. I imagine she will stay out of public view and we will only see her from the shoulders upwards in an zoom calls etc.

It will most certainly be a girl. Does anyone know if you can legally choose the sex using IVF or a surrogate in the US? I have no idea but I bet they will have chosen a girl somehow.

If she is using a surrogate, will it be a different one?

Another thing that points me to the surrogate suspicion is the pure timing of it. The pregnancy was the perfect excuse used to postpone the trial, and the birth will be the perfect excuse for both her and H not to come over to the U.K. for all the landmark events this year. Even a woman in her most fertile years would struggle to get pregnant so quickly and ‘on-demand’ like this. It is far too obvious, esp due to her age.
I think you can choose with IVF but I don't know how it works-- like, the mechanics of it.

Reactions: 17
I think you can choose with IVF but I don't know how it works-- like, the mechanics of it.
Do you know how surrogacy works in the US and and what the birth certificate will say? I am sure you or someone else has mentioned this before but my memory is hazy.

Also, how will it work regarding this baby’s insertion into the line of succession if is born abroad? Surely the RF will need some sort of medical proof? Oh, my head is about to explode again!

Reactions: 15
Main news of last thread:

- Smegma won her court case 🙄
- She’s dusted off the moonbump again 🌝

So, let’s start thinking about names. Here is my list so far, make your suggestions and I will add them to the list!

Girl

Allegra

Diana

Dolly

Doria

Harriet

Henrietta

Kamala

Meghan

Oprah

Princess

Rachel

Serena

Boy

Archie 2

Charlie

Darren

Farchie

Markus

Omid

Royal

Well
Princezz meghan markle mountbatten windsor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Some folk on the DM comments have been predicting twin girls. Mainly due to the size of the ‘bump’ if she is only four months along. But, if it is another fake bump, the size of the bloody thing means absolutely nothing if we go on past experiences!

I can’t believe we are back here again! Especially since we haven’t even solved the last mystery surrounding Farchie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.