Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosmo girl

VIP Member
New thread suggestion :

Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how are you feeling?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Harry was a darling of the press when he was with the Cressidas and the Chelsea's.Blonde,upper class.There was a very interesting article in the daily mail about 10 years ago,Harry went to some miss world show(details are sketchy,dont know where this was)anyway out of a long line of women he chose a black woman to take out for a dance.The comment section picked up on this and said Harry always had a preference for black women and would go on to marry a black woman one day.I found it interesting as this was well before Megs.I still think there is strong enough racist view held in British establishments like the media and royalty that would have never have given her a fair shot.I dont like her but she was never given a fair trial.I'm surprised that this is never picked up on but all the royal women are treated like shit,the media never fawned over the only female child the queen had,Princess Ann..Meghan you never stood a chance.
Wowzers. That’s an unusual POV on here. Not sure how you work it out either.

Meghan was given far more chances than any of the previous royal brides. I also think that generally people generally were very excited by her joining the RF. She and Doria were invited to spend Christmas with them before she married Harry. This had never happened before.
She was invited on the royal train and accompanied the Queen to an event very early on. Katie, Sophie etc had to wait a very long time before they were given this invitation. In fact, hasn’t Kate only just had her first trip on the train?
There was so much hype and excitement around Meghan and it felt that people were genuinely very happy for them both.
What went wrong was her obvious contempt for the RF and traditions, her disinterest and refusal to follow protocol, disrespect for the Queen, her entitlement and her complete lack of work ethic. She NEVER wanted to be a working royal. She just wanted the sparkly tiaras, the status, the money, the special treatment. There are repeated accounts of her treating the palace employees like shit. Shouting at them, throwing a cup of tea at one in Australia, refusing to accept advice and riding roughshod over royal traditions and the expectation that she did her job.

It was made quite clear to her before they married what would be expected and she was given the chance to not have a title and to keep acting and have her freedom. But no, she wanted the title, she reassured everyone she had so much experience and would hit the ground running.
But she didn’t. She never had any intention of doing any of it. All those merchandising trademarks were licensed either before her marriage or just after, I can’t remember. She wanted the family money and to use their name to make her own money. Not for her a wet and windy afternoon in Hartlepool opening an old people’s home. No, she wanted this grand idea of Sussex royal, rubbing shoulders with celebrity and merchandising the royal family.
She shafted them. She was given every chance and she took them all, used them to her advantage then she and Harry left citing a desire for privacy and terrible racism. What complete crap.

They have never been more prominent in the press and social media since they left. What happened to the privacy? They don’t want privacy. They want money and fame. She’s a grifter and saw Idiot Harry as a lucrative and easy target and my god, she was right.

She’s got the morals and principles of an alley cat. She wasn’t hard done by. She didn’t leave because her life was so awful and she was treated so badly. She never intended to stay. She whines and bitches and takes as much as she can from as many as she can. Her comments have been dishonest and her behaviour spiteful. Look at the way she treated her dad.

I don’t know where you get this idea that she was never given a chance. She was given far too many chances.

With regard to Ann, I get the impression that she never wanted to be a high profile royal. She has been a staunch supporter of her chosen charities and worked exceptionally hard for them for years. She represented her country at the Olympics in eventing I think. She has been able to pursue the things she is interested in without having to be a high profile social figure. I don’t think she would want to be the heir. She seems very happy with her life.
Where does the idea she has been treated poorly come from or is it just following the narrative of poor, mistreated Meghan? The Queen treated Meghan so badly therefore she probably didn’t love her daughter either Just to show how evil the Queen is???

I know the Queen has favourites but of all of her kids, Ann seems the most stable and happy.

I think you are very wrong about Meghan. She’s no victim whatever she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

freda19

VIP Member
Evenin' all. :mIncoming long one, soz.🤪
First of all I hope Warby is suitably ashamed at recharging this trailer park trash's batteries. Fucking twat.
Now Shihtzu12 , I know what you mean. The problem is that in recent weeks they(and Warby*spiit*) have been dropping shit bombs so rapidly that we don't get time to beat the info to it's death on here before the next one drops. There's no recovery time in between so it feels like overload. That's all it is. Calm down, take it as a long drawn out whodunnit where we know the perps might be winning the occasional skirmish(Warby:mad:*spit*) but they won't win the war.Focus on your new job and all will be well. Good guys win (most times).

This all reeks of total panic setting in in Montecito. The Oprah thing was always gonna happen, we knew that when we saw her and her beard partner sashay into the church. I deeply suspect that Brenda has informed them what her next steps are regarding them and it has triggered them in a last hurrah of "Fuck you all" shit bombs. This is what smeggy has dreamed of this past two years. Sticking it to the Brits and getting paid for it. All she needed was haznoballs 100% backing and it seems she now has that.

I find it really weird, so much emphasis on how cute it is that they announced baby Done Deal on the 37th anniversary of Di announcing she was incubating the spare for Chas. Let's get real guys, Di KNEW prior to her wedding day that Chas was superglued to Camilla, yet she went ahead. OK fair enough, she thought her fresh little fanny would blow Camillas more travelled one out of the game and again, fair play, she produced the heir in good time. Once she'd done that she should have folded. Game over. Sit back and chill. But no, she still let herself get pregnant to her cheating husband. Knowing he was back to dipping his wick in Camilla. How in holy fuck is it being portrayed as romantic? Announcing to the world she'd embarrassed herself by getting upduffed to a man who had no interest in her ... I'm mortified that she was so stupid. Haznoballs was never ever wanted in the way Wills was. He was an after thought, possibly an oopsie weak moment and his sainted mother was quite frankly a bit of a shit stirring whore prior to the divorce, chasing married men, harassing their wives, smuggling men into her home/bed. No wonder smeggy relates to her.
The Bashir interview was a huge error, but like her son she took no advice and went ahead. Now we know that Bashir played her like a fiddle and rehearsed her carefully. Remind you of anyone? The apple didn't fall too far from the tree. Thank God all the worst traits were filtered into haznoballs. Whatever faults Wills has will never ever compare to the treacherous thick deluded ginger cunt of Montecito.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I'm seeing other comments about how they had promised to only speak to new, young, fresh, journos and who do they go with? Oprah. Even on their "own" websiite (that is still up) they say they will only " Engage with grassroots media organisations and young, up-and-coming journalists".
Again - Oprah?
Where is Gayle King in all this? She must be so pissed off, but again -- dooes she fit the bill?
Meeghan's alma mater has a top rated journalism school (Medill) - she could reach out to her old school and offer a story there to some genuinely up-and-coming journalists, right? but no. Oprah.

They claimed back in April that they would only deal with " to spotlight issues and causes that so desperately need acknowledging " "to shine light on dark places, telling stories that would otherwise go untold, standing up for what’s right, challenging power, and holding those who abuse the system to account”
Let's dissect this a bit - shall we?
So you're telling me that talking YET AGAIN about yourself is an issue/cause that so desperately need acknowledging? it hasn't already been acknowledged ad nauseum via Bradby, FF, litigations 1, 2, 3, 4 etc? Stories that would otherwise go untold? Reeeeeally? you have your mouthpieces (5 Guys and Omid) and various zoom meetings where you spent 90% of the time talking about yourselves ("I was the most trolled person on the planet"). Telling sotries that would otherwise go untold? Hmmm let's look at South Africa: after meeting victims of horrific violence, she spoke AT LENGTH to a journalist about.... herself. After re-walking the cleared out minefield CosPlaying mummy.... he talked about? himself. The bits that went untold were the bits that were the supposed reason you flew yourselves, a nanny and a posse of armoured Royal Range Rovers from London to RSA. at the cost of? Well at the cost of your privileged jewellery friend who got a royal telling off because MM used the RSA trip to merch her wares.

Challenging power? hmmmm - I smell a rat, a very privileged rat using her husband's royal title to get lots of airtime, free housing, bottomless wallets and endless litigation funds and who finds it fun to challenge HMTQ.

Shine a light on dark places - are you talking about domestic violence, children who cannot pay for school lunches? the unemployed mother who is losing her housing? Nope.... let's shine a light on a mushroom latte start up established by the rich white daughter of a wealthy Californian millionaire.

If there was really a hard hitting journalism opportunity, this is it - holding them to account for each of the statements that they made. Holding THEM to account for abusing a system that they seem to find rather terrible if it weren't so quietly generous and, frankly gagged/muted.

My goodness I am pissed off this morning

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

ms.pj2001

Long time lurker first time poster (hi everyone)

I have followed this and previous threads for a long time and finally I have hit a limit.
I watched with absolute joy and excitement when Harry and Meghan got married. And even went and saw them both on their first official tour of Sussex.
But since then and multiple red flags I just don’t like the pair of them.
I remember thinking what woman has no true friends or family at the wedding? Why is she treating her father this way and more important why hasn’t Harry met him?
who gets their engagement ring completely altered a few minutes after they are engaged after waxing lyrical about how perfect it was. There was just something that was off about them both. I could go on and on about everything they have done but there are not enough worlds. What I don’t understand is let’s paint the uk as racist because she didn’t get her own way. I’m mixed race and have never had a problem and would say we are incredibly talented and to be honest I didn’t even notice she was anything other than an American.
most importantly what is annoying is how Harry is so under her spell that he has left a loving family and support system behind for a shallow one of money and fake friends.

thank you for this outlet of like minded people that not only has kept a joyful light through challenging times but more importantly can see through both of their bulls**t

I’m so sad for the queen but most importantly William who lost his mother but now his weak brother too

• Heart
Reactions: 56

TaylorSlattery

I feel like I’ve lost the plot. I cannot wrap my head around this paradox.

We only know who she is because she married into the ROYAL FAMILY. She was nobody before this, no one knew who she was.

So she gets famous (which was her plan all along, through no merit of her own) and doesn’t like what people have to say.

She no longer wants to work for the Royal Family and wants to be left alone and given privacy.

She gets everything she’s asked and is given the opportunity to live a quiet but privileged life.

Some how I’ve seen more of her than I ever have before.

She only had status from being attached to the RF but now doesn’t want to be in the RF. She wants privacy but wants to be on the biggest chat show to talk about how she had no privacy. She didn’t want to be in the royal family but wants to talk about what it’s like being in the RF. We only know who she is because she was in the RF. See where I’m going with this 😂

I’m dumbfounded. Have I missed something 😂 I honestly think she believes she was a world famous actress before she married. Surely the irony cannot be wasted on her. I would be so ashamed if I was Charles. Absolutely vulgar behaviour. I thought Harry didn’t want the life his mum had for Meghan, yet they’re out there desperately in pursuit of it. I don’t like cameras - unless I’ve organised them and am being paid through the nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

TaylorSlattery

What on earth is her problem with Eugenie? She announced her pregnancy with Archie at Eugenie's wedding, and now announcing this before Eugenie's even given the new baby's name. At least people are calling her out on it this time, I suppose.
I honestly think it’s pure jealousy. I don’t think she can bare that Eugenie is a princess by birth. I also think she overestimated how important Hazno’s role was in the RF. With the Cambridge’s having 3 children Harry’s status is pretty much void, especially with the slimmed down monarchy coming with Charles. She clearly overlooked the fact that the Cambridge’s were carrying him round like a 3rd wheel, he rarely did anything that was of his own merit. I also think she didn’t realise that as a royal you work for HMQ! That you carry out work on behalf of her. I find it so irritating that she acts like she was the one BORN a princess, she’s clinging onto her title for dear life.
I’ve never watched Suits so hadn’t seen her “work” before she was married. I’ve watched clips of her “acting” on YouTube and now can understand why she was never cast in much else. What gets me is the arrogance and smugness - she clearly has also never watched her own acting because if she had she’d be too mortified to show her face again. Utterly deluded woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Campagne

VIP Member
Popped on here to chat about the surrogate expecting.
here’s the Daily Star’s front page. Spot on.
CFF5769C-2356-42E9-BF5E-DEDF0BAEFF39.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
When I was pregnant ( with a real baby, not a silicone one) I would never choose to lie on my back.
Firstly, it hurt my back and made it incredibly difficult to move. Plus it was really uncomfortable to have a heavy baby in that position, and I recall, not recommended by my midwife.
However, life’s a breeze for Megan, she’s so amazing 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Margot1977

VIP Member
After watching the news last night and this morning, and reading the headlines, they really have shot themselves in the foot here.

Reading the room isn't something that these two very petulant, spoiled and arrogant people can do.
I was watching BBC Breakfast this morning, only briefly, don't shoot me, but just at the right moment - they were discussing the Oprah interview with 2 guests (one of them was a woman from Vanity Fair I think, syrupy and gushing, and then a male journalist, first name Richard - sorry, came in half way through, so no idea who he was). Anyway - he was brilliant, said that it's all very sad and pointed out how ridiculous it was for them to announce to the World that they are expecting only a few days after the 'privacy' court case, and said many things we picked up on here regarding their behaviour. The best bit was when Charlie State (BBC) actually asked him whether it's a bit tone-deaf (I'm paraphrasing) to be giving this interview now, complaining about their life, when so many people, particularly in the UK have been worried about their jobs, families and the devastation caused by covid...he agreed, and said that yes, a millionaire couple sitting in their big house with little to worry abour during the pandemic and giving an interview about how hard it was for them. Brilliant!

• Heart
  • Haha

hehehe

VIP Member
Here it is...yes, Omid is most certainly having a dig at William saying that he will be ‘incandescent with rage’ upon hearing about the Oprah interview. Very snide. Especially as he just told everyone to #bekind after talking about Caroline Flack. Steaming hypocrite.

It's all just sleazy and disgusting. End of the day, Hazzno has only just met these people (Meghan, Omid etc) and he's gleefully engaging with them in disrespectful goading and a childish one-sided press war against his own FAMILY for no fucking reason. Aside from William, quite a few of his family are in their golden years and it's just a fact that the time is soon coming when he will never see them again, and this is how he chooses to spend that time. He's an embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Sick

NotaHincher

I have some questions I'd like Oprah to ask Meghan.

1. Where is the 3 million Disney gave you to narrate the elephant film that flopped?

2. Is it true you were thrown out of the Palace because you were taking pictures of places you weren't supposed to be in?

3. Did you take Pictures of George and Charlotte?

4. What were you looking for in Harry's car at the polo match?

5. Do you feel good about the disgusting way you treat people especially your dad and Her Majesty The Quuen?

6. Have you got a therapist?

7. Are you a total and utter cunt?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Baguette

VIP Member
@freda19 is right about the pace of this and its entirely deliberate.

The Harkles are a big fat flop in LA. They've scrambled some deals together, hyped them up to a nonsensical level, emptied the Sunshine Sachs book of favours and IOU's and its still 'I don't know them' from the A-list.

So their PR team are trying to relaunch them, recreate the Megxit hype and make them look hot again. It's not working. They are having to pay for the Twitter trend results, the Podcast plays, all the boring, répétitive 'sweet' PR... And they've ended up Back to the 90s with Oprah on a CBS special, with Harry Friar Tucked with James Corden on a tour bus. And the laughing stock of the UK. Last March they were at the Commonwealth Service with The Queen. This year: CBS and a bus. Losers keep losing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48