Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s her real tummy then she looks about 5 months gone seeing as she’s so naturally slim. So a June baby just in time to clash with the Trooping of The Colour and Prince Philip’s 100th Bday. She’s a total cu&t

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do you know how surrogacy works in the US and and what the birth certificate will say? I am sure you or someone else has mentioned this before but my memory is hazy.

Also, how will it work regarding this baby’s insertion into the line of succession if is born abroad? Surely the RF will need some sort of medical proof? Oh, my head is about to explode again!
All I know about surrogacy is that it can get legally sticky in the states if they haven't made sure all the legal stuff is correct. What's on the birth certificate is a mystery to me.

If the baby is born on American soil it is automatically an American citizen. I have a vague memory of a Brit who lived here telling me that if he had a baby born here he would need to take it to the closest British embassy so that it would have British citizenship. I'm guessing it wouldn't affect the line of succession but if it ever came down to it, would you guys really want an American citizen on the throne? The kid would likely have to give it up to avoid a public ruckus.

Reactions: 20
This old saying reminds me of this current pregnancy:

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Surely the don’t think they can fool us again? Especially with all the rumours flying round. I suppose if she is safely hidden away across the Atlantic, it will be much, much easier this time round.

Get those bloody drones out over that mansion of theirs! Let’s catch her doing star jumps in the grounds with a flat tummy! Oh, I would be on cloud nine is she was caught out red handed. Someone please!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if @ResidentMerkin would know how surrogacy works and how it would affect the birth certificate if the child is born in the US? Can you provide any interesting info, Merkie?

Could u imagine Kate and Wil doing that reveal pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥲
No! I am sure that Wills would not want the whole world looking his filthy bare feet! The Harkles always seem to drop such massive clangers, don’t they?! A romantic, earthy photo depicting unbridled joy and a dirty great stinking foot takes centre stage!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if @ResidentMerkin would know how surrogacy works and how it would affect the birth certificate if the child is born in the US? Can you provide any interesting info, Merkie?

No! I am sure that Wills would not want the whole world looking his filthy bare feet! The Harkles always seem to drop such massive clangers, don’t they?! A romantic, earthy photo depicting unbridled joy and a dirty great stinking foot takes centre stage!
The foot made me gag

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just checked Sammy Markle’s Twitter. She hasn’t tweeted about the pregnancy announcement but has retweeted the following tweet and a attached a meme of a dog repeatedly raising its eyebrows. She is more interested in the news that Donald Trump has been acquitted.

ETA the comments underneath this tweet are hilarious. Lots of gags about the woke Harry ‘chest feeding’!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think Doria will be honoured, if the baby is a girl. Alexandra Diana Doria or Alexandra Doria Diana, perhaps? They'll have the excuse that Princess Charlotte has Diana as a middle name, so why shouldn't they use it? Mind you, one of the Queen's cousins is Princess Alexandra, so they may decide against it. If twins, I see them using matching names, for example Myra and Mary. Not those, but something like it. Something syrupy.

Edit: Maybe Amelia and Olivia? Daisy and Lily?

Reactions: 10
I think Doria will be honoured, if the baby is a girl. Alexandra Diana Doria or Alexandra Doria Diana, perhaps? They'll have the excuse that Princess Charlotte has Diana as a middle name, so why shouldn't they use it? Mind you, one of the Queen's cousins is Princess Alexandra, so they may decide against it. If twins, I see them using matching names, for example Myra and Mary. Not those, but something like it. Something syrupy.

OMG All I can think of is that old Judith Krantz novel Princess Daisy. Quite a few parallels now that I think of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I was thinking Alexandra too. I think they will definitely match Archie's 'A', so maybe Anastacia? 'The lost Princess'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looking at the photo, it looks like she isn't even laying properly, the dress is covering it up well.

Look at her back, under the bump, there is clearance under her, you can see the grass blades sticking up. I said in the previous thread her legs look thicc, but now I think her ass isn't on the ground, where we can see the seam of the dress, just above, that's roughly where her bum is, with her hips turning away from the camera, and she's using her legs to propel her up (yoga pro).

If you think of it this way, that bump ain't sitting right again. The dress is a fabulous cover up, there is a lot of material and the monochrome is hiding a lot here. She's arching her back and twisting her hips, yet the bump is sat there, perfectly straight like a cherry upon a cake. Hmmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m curious as to what this is:

C2A9EE48-EE10-4310-9269-56C247D8A7E7.jpeg

F37C990C-F1EF-40A4-A17C-2D8F0F04C17F.jpeg

Can anyone figure it out? Kind of rectangle thing. Doesn’t look like a crease, too high to be underwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.