Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 437055 I mean.... it sort of looks like her? But the chin is too fat and the nose has a big bump.
For someone who stage manages her every move, that is a horrible picture.
Her own mother wouldnt recognise her and what the duck is with the hair, are they that broke she has to buy cheap clip hair extensions, because thats what it looks like there.

Reactions: 27
Well done Hamster for the thread 🐹 !!
I don't think that photo is of Minge, too tall, legs too fat, face wrong and ears wrong. Looks like she's got cornrows but we need an expert to look at it . @YeltsinsTank ?
This psychopath loves to be "pregnant" though she's not pregnant, total control adjustjng the sac to suit and all the focus on her the earth mother. It's a very powerful weapon and she's timed it well. No need for Noballs to face the wrath of people in the UK now. No need to clutter this shot with a messy borrowed toddler ... look at me me me!
It will be far easier to hide in the US than here. They've never told us the truth so why start now?
I think it's braided, but definitely not cornrows and I don't think they're dreds either. Cornrows would be hugging the scalp all the way down the head and you would see the lines. I'm a bit stunned because I don't think Megz would be caught dead in anything remotely resembling a natural black hairstyle.

megz.jpg

Reactions: 21
God I wouldn’t know. Do people do this???
Well I don’t know really. I’m a normal person who wouldn’t do any self-promoting shite like a reveal, because TBH who really gives a toss. But if you do this stuff, and want to promote yourself as an ordinary family (LOL😳) I think you’d involve a member of said family. Not treat him as if he’s in constant purdah. Either he doesn’t exist or they’re ashamed of him? If so, shame on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well I don’t know really. I’m a normal person who wouldn’t do any self-promoting shite like a reveal, because TBH who really gives a toss. But if you do this stuff, and want to promote yourself as an ordinary family (LOL😳) I think you’d involve a member of said family. Not treat him as if he’s in constant purdah. Either he doesn’t exist or they’re ashamed of him? If so, shame on them.
It is mystifying to not include him in any way. I feel like we need to start a #FreeArchieDoll campaign, akin to the free Britney movement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it's braided, but definitely not cornrows and I don't think they're dreds either. Cornrows would be hugging the scalp all the way down the head and you would see the lines. I'm a bit stunned because I don't think Megz would be caught dead in anything remotely resembling a natural black hairstyle.

View attachment 437057
Well done I knew you'd come up with the answer! Never seen our Minge with braids, far too POC. It's not her.

Reactions: 24
Thanks to @Scotch Mist for the most liked thread title 🙌
She's up the duff again :oops:
Thanks Cosmo, and well done Scotchy.

She's playing catch up with Vicki Pollard. Keep going smeggy.

*For non-UK tattlers ... Vicki Pollard is a comedy character from Little Britain, based on a chav in trackies popping out babies.*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Who can dig up those pics of when she was doing that photographed charity baby giveaway thing in LA for 10 minutes, there were some good close ups of her earholes on those for comparison 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She wont use Aurora, Patrick J Adams an actual star of Suits called his daughter that. She will want something along the lines of Diana, a variation of it.
Kate and William beat them with Charlotte having Charles, Elizabeth for HM and Diana.
Sorry I didn’t know her co star had that name 🙈

Reactions: 9
I don't understand why Archie wasn't in the photo? If they don't want to show his face than just photograph him from behind. It's like he doesn't exist?
OK people. Archie is far too busy with therapists doing therapy for his marvelous giftedness giving him a HEAD CHUFFING START for any of this nonsense. If you can't keep up with all the super-priate privacy press releases you have GOT to start taking notes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 437057
Could it be terrible hair extensions? Genuine question as I’m not knowledgable on them!

Reactions: 16
What a laugh. The first photo announcing the "pregnancy" and it's fake! Just like Farchie's weird photos of his foot and shrunken head, they've started as they mean to go on. What's with the Hare Krishna bloke creeping gratefully around with a long-range lens? Answers on a postcard please.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t often post on tattle but I love reading all your thoughts!!
Baby Names... Aurora or Harriet for a girl Monty for a boy (short for Montecito where the immaculate conception has occurred 🤣)
I am lovely monty. Nobody can take that away from me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Husband caught me perusing the latest odds on Paddy Power. He suggests D'Shawntay to keep it real with the sugars.

Anyway if anyone wants a flutter you can seriously get odds of:
50/1 Eugenie
100/1 Kamala
200/1 Oprah
200/1 Melania

They are also taking bets on Archie's first career:

3/1 Lawyer
4/1 Armed Forces
4/1 Writer
6/1 Architect
6/1 Commercial Pilot
8/1 Scientist
shouldn't grifter, "influencer" speaker, or environmentalist be part of the career choices? :ROFLMAO: I assume he will be flying by jet and leeching off taxpayer's money or asking granddaddo for money. OR litigating just like his parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.