Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Main news of last thread:

- Smegma won her court case 🙄
- She’s dusted off the moonbump again 🌝

So, let’s start thinking about names. Here is my list so far, make your suggestions and I will add them to the list!

Girl

Allegra

Diana

Dolly

Doria

Frances (Diana’s middle name)

Harriet

Henrietta

Kamala

Meghan

Netflixetta (thanks @Baguette)

Oprah

Princess

Rachel

Serena

Spotifyiana (thanks @Baguette)

Boy

Archie 2

Charlie

Darren

Farchie

Markus

Omid

Royal

Well

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Of course the ever annoying clout chaser Jamila had to put this... also I noticed that Eugenie is also trending on Twitter! People are noticing these 2 love to steal her thunder
B5E0D8BC-225D-4B7A-B20F-146DC298A6B4.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I mean this is vomit inducing..... is she trying to wangle her way into their tit podcast??!
She’s the queen of the woke “I’m a victim” parade who also spouts vile abuse at those who disagree.... so yeah she’s very on brand for Smeggy 😆

Reactions: 45
The reason she is lying down on her back is so that the moonbump doesnt sway like last time. She's read the comments and learned lessons.

I really hope Eugenie issues photos of her baby to eclipse the H&M news.

With them not including Archie in their photo, not even the back of his head, makes me think there is something wrong with him

• Heart
Reactions: 48
So, let’s start thinking about names. Here is my list so far, make your suggestions and I will add them to the list.
I dont think we need to worry about guessing boys names, this baby is surely going to be a girl to let them leech off of Diana's name and legacy a bit more?

Reactions: 40
I dont think we need to worry about guessing boys names, this baby is surely going to be a girl to let them leech off of Diana's name and legacy a bit more?
If it’s a grow-your-own-baby, then it’ll certainly be a girl, but who knows, Meg might want to copy Diana down to the letter by having two boys.

Reactions: 23
Well done Hamster for the thread 🐹 !!
I don't think that photo is of Minge, too tall, legs too fat, face wrong and ears wrong. Looks like she's got cornrows but we need an expert to look at it . @YeltsinsTank ?
This psychopath loves to be "pregnant" though she's not pregnant, total control adjustjng the sac to suit and all the focus on her the earth mother. It's a very powerful weapon and she's timed it well. No need for Noballs to face the wrath of people in the UK now. No need to clutter this shot with a messy borrowed toddler ... look at me me me!
It will be far easier to hide in the US than here. They've never told us the truth so why start now?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Husband caught me perusing the latest odds on Paddy Power. He suggests D'Shawntay to keep it real with the sugars.

Anyway if anyone wants a flutter you can seriously get odds of:
50/1 Eugenie
100/1 Kamala
200/1 Oprah
200/1 Melania

They are also taking bets on Archie's first career:

3/1 Lawyer
4/1 Armed Forces
4/1 Writer
6/1 Architect
6/1 Commercial Pilot
8/1 Scientist

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t often post on tattle but I love reading all your thoughts!!
Baby Names... Aurora or Harriet for a girl Monty for a boy (short for Montecito where the immaculate conception has occurred 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When I was pregnant ( with a real baby, not a silicone one) I would never choose to lie on my back.
Firstly, it hurt my back and made it incredibly difficult to move. Plus it was really uncomfortable to have a heavy baby in that position, and I recall, not recommended by my midwife.
However, life’s a breeze for Megan, she’s so amazing 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.