Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, the cat is finally out of the bag. I mean, this pregnancy has been (pretty accurately) called for months. Meghan disappearing (I am sure we will get a story about spotting or extremely bad nausea soon), the round face, no sightings below the shouldersHarry’s sudden mood change....
I think she might be along further than 4 months. While many recommend to wait one cycle after a miscarriage (I have only ever heard a longer recommendation when there were bigger complications involved- which wasn’t the point if you believe her story) many start trying again ASAP and it’s completely normal to conceive in the first cycle. It’s also completely normal to take a bit longer. Her bump is quite defined already. She got very big at the the last time, so it was to be expected that she would be showing pretty early on. I say this is a early to mid five month bump with the baby being due in July (but she could very well be six almost seven months already- I just think she would look bigger if so). The news about Harry coming alone with the weak excuse for Meghan confirms it for me. I guess he will be a no show as well because she either goes over term (somebody I expect a planned c-section though) or because the baby has just come. On the other hand, playing dress up Prince could exactly what he would do instead of caring for his son and the new baby and mother. I have to admit whatever he would do in such a situation it will look bad. (Coming from a society where parental leave after birth for at least 8 weeks is the norm nowadays- many take 12 or even longer. And that means staying with your family not having lots of free time to meet friends or enjoy hobbies.)
I wouldn’t be surprised if the new babe is a girl. IVF is a theory for Archie I actually could believe. If you also believe in some sort of health problem with him, IVF might be logical (depending on the root cause).
It will be interesting if she opts for disappearing for the whole pregnancy or at least after 8 months. She was clearly unhappy with how her body looked the first time but had to fulfill engagements (per their stupid power horse narrative they chose for her). Same for afterwards. We might not see too much, and we might not hear too much (because let’s face it- if she doesn’t starts something nothing gets started). Sounds good do me.

@NutMegandCinnamong looks like the surface of a belly band or one of those high waisted shape wear slips for pregnant women. To press it in form. Laying back it would normally look flatter and wide- if she isn’t six months along already (she could have very well conceived again at the end of July).

Reactions: 13
@NutMegandCinnamong looks like the surface of a belly band or one of those high waisted shape wear slips for pregnant women. To press it in form. Laying back it would normally look flatter and wide- if she isn’t six months along already (she could have very well conceived again at the end of July).
Thank you! 👍 Never been pregnant myself so I don’t know what sort of things are available to wear.

Reactions: 10
I wish all of the media would take this stance. Also, why is the opportunity to throw shade not being taken up by all the tabloids, such as "The Royal Family have, so far, not commented on the announcement".

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Reactions: 19
I wonder if they'll go for a matching name if they have another son, like Alfie. If it's a girl, I think Victoria, as it means victory and they see their family life and supposed privacy as a victory against various people, whether rightly or wrongly. Maybe even Alexandra, as it goes well with Archie and can be shortened to Lexie for a modern feel. If not any of the names I've mentioned, I think they'll go for something from the top 100 names in the UK, as they do like to try-hard and it'd make them look more modern than some members of the Royal Family.
Ooh yes Victoria. No one has dared use that as a name.

Victoria Elizabeth Diana

Archie was Prince George’s family alias / nickname. He once told a dog Walker that was his name. Smeg was pregnant at the time the article came out.

• Haha
I really hope Eugenie issues some photos of the baby and that newspapers give that good coverage.

How spiteful is Smeg, she announced her first pregnancy at Eugenie's wedding and now announced her second just days after the birth of E's baby. All because she didnt get to wear the emerald tiara and E did

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Text from the mum.
(who contributes to this thread unknowingly through he daughter ooh....)

“She really has her claws in now doesn’t she, if it’s a girl they’ll call it Diana, wonder if it’s a moon bump again”

i need to get her into a day care or art class for the OAP’s of some sort 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sarah vine in the DM “how wonderful that Archie will have a brother or sister in his ADOPTED land “.......😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This old saying reminds me of this current pregnancy:

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

Surely the don’t think they can fool us again? Especially with all the rumours flying round. I suppose if she is safely hidden away across the Atlantic, it will be much, much easier this time round.

Get those bloody drones out over that mansion of theirs! Let’s catch her doing star jumps in the grounds with a flat tummy! Oh, I would be on cloud nine is she was caught out red handed. Someone please!!!
Or, if referring to Moonbump

Fool me once - LOL , as if..
Fool me twice - FFS! We didn’t believe it the first time!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just had another thought - she'd have the cheek and be up her own bottom enough to call it Regina Elizabeth 🤣🤣

• Haha
If that’s her real tummy then she looks about 5 months gone seeing as she’s so naturally slim. So a June baby just in time to clash with the Trooping of The Colour and Prince Philip’s 100th Bday. She’s a total cu&t
She is. But at least the gruesome twosome won’t be at all the big events this summer. Sad for the Queen, but a big win for me. I’m on a roll. I’m getting my vaccination this week as well 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Main news of last thread:

- Smegma won her court case 🙄
- She’s dusted off the moonbump again 🌝

So, let’s start thinking about names. Here is my list so far, make your suggestions and I will add them to the list!

Girl

Allegra

Diana

Dolly

Doria

Frances (Diana’s middle name)

Harriet

Henrietta

Kamala

Meghan

Netflixetta (thanks @Baguette)

Oprah

Princess

Rachel

Serena

Spotifyiana (thanks @Baguette)

Boy

Archie 2

Charlie

Darren

Farchie

Markus

Omid

Royal

Well
It's a girl....trust me! 🤣

I'm going for Chelsey!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok so I went to bed last night in annoyance at having my Sunday evening ruined. And then my brain refused to shut off. I’ve come to the conclusion that in that photo, Smeg is indeed pregnant, however this was the pregnancy that she lost in July. This is a summery photo and can’t have been shot any time recently. Soooo, the reason her delay was granted was due to being in the middle of IVF treatment, probably in down regulation stage to match her cycle with the human incubator. The baby Diana and Doria eggs were probably then selected to be placed in said incubator (novemberish time). Et voila. Release photo of Smeg when actually pregnant and everyone assumes it is this pregnancy, but this one isn’t hers. Waffle over. I need sleep.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
the swiss and german papers are vomitinducingly full off scaly feet ,moonbumps and cunts.Over here they are still of mindset Diana was “murdered”and the news has that kind of slant.
sorry for my bad grammer it’s gone to pot because of them.
i wish they would just crawl into a corner

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
It may have been covered here already because its such a fast moving thread 😂 can anyone tell me what's happened to the best friend Jessica? Was she well and truly dumped?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.