Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow according her high smeginess we have no right to know anything about child number 2 Harkelina.šŸ¤­
Well I for one couldn't care less about her kids and they shouldn't be in line for the British throne šŸ˜”
I donā€™t think anyone gives a tit about her birth plan. She really is the most self absorbed twit around. However, I do think they have a duty to announce the DOB, sex, and name of the baby. This child will be in the line of succession. If it wasnā€™t, then they can keep their new dolly as secret as they like.

I think he's been ill for a while and this was expected. Didn't a previous poster say their relative in the forces has been put on standby till the end of March for a death in the RF, but not Brenda?
The implication was that it wasnā€™t an ā€˜expectedā€™ death. So actually probably not PP. But maybe that was to mislead any possible identification of the source. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Yup, if he could choose his moment to pop off this mortal coil........this would be it!
Nah. Heā€™s going to hang on until the hour before Oprahā€™s interview is going to be broadcast. Or do it just as the program goes to air.
No one will give a tit about H&M then. Itā€™ll be ruined.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Jeremy Clarkson Grand Tour of her bleeping vajayjay
CRYING laughing at this!!

Poor queenie, I do hope Phil makes it a bit longer. I know he's a dreadful racist old git, but he's our dreadful racist old git. I also dont think he means any of the stuff he says, I think he just enjoys dropping the odd bomb and retiring sniggering to watch the aftermath. So much of royal life must be so boring, no wonder he occasionally feels the need to kick over the traces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wouldn't put it past Phil to drop off the twig in the next 3 weeks just to nix the Oprah tell all.

None of these 'heartfelt interviews to clear the air' have ever ended well for the royal concerned, from the Di/Chas interviews in the 90s to sweaty Andrew getting pummelled by Emily Maitlis.

Prediction: low viewing figures stateside, and a massive backlash in the UK press e.g. 'how dare they disrespect Liz'
@Limey what did you do šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰ oh and are you taking requests? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I have a S.i.l thats a "what freda says" , name your pricešŸ¤£

Hoping the events of the past few days have not stressed out The Duke.. Hope he makes a swift recovery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@Limey what did you do šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰ oh and are you taking requests? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I have a S.i.l thats a "what freda says" , name your pricešŸ¤£

Hoping the events of the past few days have not stressed out The Duke.. Hope he makes a swift recovery
OMG, if only I could do lottery numbers...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow according her high smeginess we have no right to know anything about child number 2 Harkelina.šŸ¤­
Well I for one couldn't care less about her kids and they shouldn't be in line for the British throne šŸ˜”
Oh bloody hell...who the feck even wants to know how the the surrogate she is going to push it out?? But yes, they should be 'relieved' of all royal responsibilities....(and privileges that come with them).

Reactions: 19
Looks like she turned up in her dressing gown, but lost the belt, so she's tied an old bag strap around her waist.

I hope Warby isn't going to go soft on them if Philip takes a further turn for the worst.
it was Harry's leash. For that event, she had him on a tazer, ergo the rubber-lined gloves.... they left the whip at home
ooo! behave!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh bloody hell...who the feck even wants to know how the the surrogate she is going to push it out?? But yes, they should be 'relieved' of all royal responsibilities....(and privileges that come with them).
Why is she referring to the public? she's not a working member of the BRF anymore. Who gives a duck?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
One thing for sure....PR is such mud hole...even to the point that I'm reading the above, and the cynical me is wondering if that's someone from PR doing the PR (under the disguise of an anonymous insider). Such a murky world...not sure what the truth is regarding Thomas? If he was involved at the beginning and part of the whole charade to create a certain narrative for M, surely it somehow went wrong? And while M might have been a useful distraction for BP at times, I don't think they have "sourced" her so to speak. She's definitely giving them a headache now...

Aww...a big reunion on Oprah on the cards??? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
The PR person is right about one thing-- the attention is on Hazzno today, not Randy Andy.

She was barely there a year or two, she doesnā€™t know where the big bodies are buried, she doesnā€™t know the cover ups like Charles with that disgraced clergyman or Andrew and Epstein, or even what really happened after Diana died. By contrast, after bleaching her past, the grey suits know everything about her. This feels like the flailing before the end.
Harry knows. He can say a lot at the end of the interview, or in that time Oprah might convince him to do a solo interview of his own the following week. He could even be doing one now for all we know. Never doubt the depths of stupid to which a moron can sink.

Prince Phillip poorly? well we know whos to blame for that dont we?
I know this one.... let me think... rhymes with "arry" and "eagen"... it'll come to me in a minute.

Oh I'm sure she'll make something up. Omid's on payroll and there's no sense in letting that narrative talent go to waste! Finding Freedom II: The Search for Plot!

Why is she acting like a) we want to know? And b) like al other royals have cameras In the delivery room. With most royals we see then for a bit while pregnant and then a picture sometimes. Apart from that it is private.. why is she pretending it isnā€™t?
She's protecting her copyright for the letter to some elderly someone or other for the book or movie. Or lawsuit.

They are overjoyed that Philip may be about to die?

These are the people who Smeg encourages and has communication with? The poetry teacher is the husband of one of the SSquad.
Christ. And they think we are the vicious ones.
I'm not shocked that these people are rejoicing at death. There's not much I see online that shocks me for one, and for another, Megz is hope for the hopeless in America. That's what the sugars in America are, anyway. I can't speak for sugars in the UK. Most sugars in America are young females who look at Megz and think "I can be a princess too." They come from less than stellar backgrounds, they're not very well educated and they don't look into the BRF or Megz very deeply. What Megz wants Megz should get because they see themselves and their hardships in her even though that's not really the story here, and it's easy to see the BRF as non-humans. There's more to this but we don't have time for a research paper here.

Reactions: 20
From The Times today, https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/its-high-time-harry-and-meghan-lost-honorary-titles-2qf5c7qm0

Itā€™s high time Harry and Meghan lost honorary titles

Jawad Iqbal

Wednesday February 17 2021, 12.01am GMT, The Times
Prince Harry is guilty of wanting to have his royal cake and eat it. He prefers the vacuous celebrity lifestyle of his new home in the exclusive Californian enclave of Montecito. Yet at the same time he has tried to cling on to the privileges of being a royal, specifically the traditional military titles passed down through the royal family. But Harry is wrong to think he can pick and choose.

He holds three honorary military titles: captain general of the Royal Marines, honorary air commandant, RAF Honington, and commodore-in-chief, Small Ships and Diving, Royal Naval Command. It makes no sense for him to keep such public roles given that he has chosen a private life in the US.

Nor is it right that he remains patron of the Rugby Football Union, Rugby Football League and London Marathon. What possible benefit is a figurehead who doesnā€™t even live in Britain? Equally difficult to justify is the Duchess of Sussex as patron of the National Theatre: at a time when live theatre has been devastated by the pandemic, itā€™s hard to see what help Meghan is at home in California.

If the Sussexes wish to continue their vainglorious pursuit of commercial deals ā€” the latest is the decision to grant a tell-all TV interview to Oprah Winfrey ā€” thatā€™s their business but only if all royal connections are severed. They canā€™t have it both ways.
The widespread criticism and mockery of the Sussexes, including the vile racist abuse towards Meghan from a small minority, has allowed the couple to portray themselves as victims. Their departure is framed as an exit from the royal family whereas it is actually an exit from Britain itself, its culture and way of life.

In Meghanā€™s case thatā€™s understandable: she couldnā€™t wait to escape. But Harry remains sixth in line to the throne and, as the commercial deals roll in, it is hard to see how the wider royal family wonā€™t end up as collateral damage.
It now appears that the couple will lose all their remaining royal patronages at the end of their one-year, so-called ā€œMegxitā€ review period next month. Quite right too. Now is the time to make clear once and for all that there is no halfway house membership of the royal family. Then Harry and Meghan, as fully private citizens, are perfectly free to do as they please. As if anyone will care.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I actually feel rather relieved that I havent read any of this sugar stuff - the Meagain defenders on places like MN are pretty bloody tame in comparison, basically because they prefer to tie it up in racism, jealousy, misogny, etc etc.

Reactions: 10
I couldnt give a damn when the baby is born, how much it weighed, where its born or how its born but I would like to know how much the doll costs?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.