Harry & Meghan #57 Slimy Smeg slithers out scott free again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this photo is the best black and white photo they’ve done. I much prefer it over the wedding photo of their backs. I hope it’s a girl because it seems everyone (including in my personal life) is having boys but I do wonder at the name. I doubt it will be too traditional as Archie Harrison isn’t traditional but I don’t think it’ll be too avant garde.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm absolutely loving the top comment on the Daily Mail's story about the pregnancy/surrogacy announcement :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Top trolling and shade!

If you haven't already, everyone head over there and green arrow it. The sugars are absolutely fuming about it!

1613346332472.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Place yr bets time!!! Just googled alternative names for Diana!!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will it be another 11 month long pregnancy like the last one or will she count the months properly this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So if she miscarried in July, then conceived 3 months later in October (hence confidential reason), she would now be 4 months but she looks far more gone than that.

Reactions: 24
So if she miscarried in July, then conceived 3 months later in October (hence confidential reason), she would now be 4 months but she looks far more gone than that.
She wasn't very good at getting the bump size right the last time and doesn't look like it this time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Archie's not letting them get away with excluding him. That's better, clever boy.
PEEK-A-BOO!

PS. I did not mess with A's image. That's from last Christmas.🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Wonder if she’s actually carrying the baby this time? Bump looks quite big for 4 months...🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I still can't see this as the reason for delaying a trial etc. And if it was then shame on the judge enabling her to plan for herself and not taking into account anything/one else.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Archie's not letting them get away with excluding him. That's better, clever boy.
PEEK-A-BOO!

Brilliant! Much better! 🤣 Is it just me, or is there something really odd about the angle of her right shoulder? 🤔

Wonder if she’s actually carrying the baby this time? Bump looks quite big for 4 months...🤔
There were whispers ages ago she's up the duff with twin girls, whether true or not who knows (or cares).

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Crikey - it's a big bump for 4, max 5 months.

.... :eek::eek: twins?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
PEEK-A-BOO!

Archie : Mommy can I have my comfort cushion back

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There were whispers ages ago she's up the duff with twin girls, whether true or not who knows (or cares).
It might be true but probably not as she’d be shouting it from the rooftops the minute that she got the news.

Reactions: 15
Well done I knew you'd come up with the answer! Never seen our Minge with braids, far too POC. It's not her.
Those look like flat twists to me. See pic below. I’ve had my hair done like this many times. As a POC, I feel Smeggy is only a POC when it’s convenient or for sympathy points. I can’t switch back and forth like that, but don’t want to b/c I don’t live life as a victim.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Main news of last thread:

- Smegma won her court case 🙄
- She’s dusted off the moonbump again 🌝

So, let’s start thinking about names. Here is my list so far, make your suggestions and I will add them to the list!

Girl

Allegra

Diana

Dolly

Doria

Frances (Diana’s middle name)

Harriet

Henrietta

Kamala

Meghan

Netflixetta (thanks @Baguette)

Oprah

Princess

Rachel

Serena

Spotifyiana (thanks @Baguette)

Boy

Archie 2

Charlie

Darren

Farchie

Markus

Omid

Royal

Well
Archie 2 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I googled girls names meaning freedom and Charlotte was the first to pop up :ROFLMAO: imagine Smeggy's face if she has done the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.