Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zippy2000

VIP Member
My hairdressers windows She really gets into the spirit of things She has only been open 3 years but She is fully booked always only in her early 20's as well
345421301_271387671983550_7378758141442412484_n.jpg
345260469_747585067153997_7010654799880978065_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 103

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #342 Go on now go, you in the Dior, just turn around now cause you ain’t welcome anymore!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

ClaraPlum

You know what, I’m so cross at Harry & Meghan.

I don’t particularly like them (more him than her) but id never make the children pay for the sins of their parents.

That spiteful pair have deprived those lovely kids of their family, their heritage, their culture and their history. They should have all been on that balcony with their father/grandfather.

Spiteful, spiteful couple! I hope it was worth it all.

Reactions: 88

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
His Royal Highness Prince George of Wales, 2nd in line to the throne of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Other Realms and Territories

But most importantly,

Chief Official Cause of epic Harry meltdowns.

1683393823994.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

LadyMuck

VIP Member
To those that bemoan our Monarchy and are anti royal, just check out the crowds in London in the pouring rain.

Crowds are amazing, thousands there

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Shushex

VIP Member
Thanks to @sweet_tea for another winning title.

Long Live The King and Queen!

All Hail Lord Plume for doing Sir Candle's work by obscuring unsightly sights.
Penny Mordaunt and her swords SLAYED. figuratively.

old thread:

Corrie on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
Having imbibed half a bottle of Champagne I probably should not post but anyway….

I totally despise Andrew for his boorish behaviour long before the Epstein scandal BUT I loved the fact that he was wearing his robes while Sparry wandered in wearing the normal slightly crumpled suit plus his bald head was featured a lot too.

Also my mind is blown by the fact that the Ruby in the front of the King’s crown was worn at Agincourt by Henry V.

Finally, long live the red feather . 😁😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79