Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes me too!! I kept thinking 'please take off the cape'
To be honest I thought the blue and red robes Catherine and some of the other ladies wore looked a bit cheap and nasty. Probably made of silk but looked like polyester to me. Compared to the navy velvet robes the men wore which looked rich and luxurious. Do the robes donate rank or is it just one colour for ladies and another for men?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m hoping there will be a lip reading account of the balcony appearance! Lots of chat between Charles and Camilla that I would love to know!

Reactions: 18
I like this photo... the 3 least liked members of the RF (Princess Michael of Kent must be enjoying no longer being the worst one)

1683388808282.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
At times he looked like he was high he was laughing when no one around him was laughing
I agree. He looks high as a kite in this photo. Some of his facial expressions were downright odd. He probably had to be drugged up to face everyone and everything.
Coward.

1C577E02-46B6-4AA7-B0A0-C145A631AC5E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I wish we saw Kate's dress.

Overall it was a beautiful event, too bad the rain.

Reactions: 26
If he gets back at 18:55 isn't that a bit late for a 4 year old to stay up for? Plus he has to travel from the LAX airport. He's not going to be home in time, surely?
Did H not miss his “sons” birthday last year cos he was at a polo match?

Reactions: 50
Exactly... but all the grinning and mouthing were to the sides of people's heads as noone made any eye contact with him. They all turned their heads. 😀😀 it was all bravado for the cameras to capture the fake reception !! He's an embarrassment , scruffy ginger prick !!!
He’s picked that up from his wife. Minge laughs and talks to herself when she’s embarrassed at being ignored.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He’s picked that up from his wife. Minge laughs and talks to herself when she’s embarrassed at being ignored.
some forced faux jollity - let himself down (true feelings) with the glares at PoW. Glad most commentators gave him little attention before & during the ceremony. Has been a fair bit of ramping up though since - just a 'he came, he went' would do.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Does anyone reckon Haz still found the time to ask his Dad for money before dashing off to the airport ??
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
To be honest I thought the blue and red robes Catherine and some of the other ladies wore looked a bit cheap and nasty. Probably made of silk but looked like polyester to me. Compared to the navy velvet robes the men wore which looked rich and luxurious. Do the robes donate rank or is it just one colour for ladies and another for men?
Yes, the robes denote different orders

Order of Garter - Prince William, Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Duke of Gloucester

Royal Victorian Order - Princess Catherine, Duchess of Edinburgh, Duchess of Gloucester

I don't know the one Princess Anne was wearing.

Reactions: 27
Why are the sugars getting their knickers in a twist that King Charles hasn't acknowledged Archie's birthday? KC didn't publicly acknowledge George, Charlotte or Louis' birthdays either!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.