Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have claimed it on insta and twitter.
That photo looks like he's come straight from a bukkake party...!
I bet Alexander McQueen are like...hold my glass

20230506_111354.jpg

God with all his merching he's joining the cast of Made in Chelsea next series isn't he

• Heart
Reactions: 39
hello fellow tattlers! I just want to give my 2 pennies worth !
I think the RF had the brief, "be king to Harold please!' They were all so decent and engaging, and we all know Mr Brookbank wasn't happy with him after HMQ's funeral . So killing with kindness eh ??
he had t come as their brand is pseudo Royal well actually very dependant royal linked .
A really good day, for the RF and I think Zara looked amazing and the feather was very well placed.

Also, if you watch him walking down the aisle to his seat after B and Mr Brookbank, his hands are curled into fists, he is not comfortable at all. Good!
All in all they carried it off, and the armed forces were fantastic as usual. so much respect!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I am ashamed at Dior.
When they stood by Johnny Depp during his court case with AH.I thought good for them,that's great.
Now I will never be able to wear any Dior perfume without being reminded of the treacherous bleep Reek.
I'm going to have to flog them all on eBay now.
Thanks Dior you cock wombles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I honestly never thought I would have hot so emotional today. Every moment was spectacular, proud to be British 🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder why Meghan didn't go? Didn't care, felt uncomfortable, Archie's birthday, didn't want the scrutiny?

Time to travel back home soon, enjoyed watching it but it can be tiring sitting around eating and drinking!

Reactions: 19
I wonder why Meghan didn't go? Didn't care, felt uncomfortable, Archie's birthday, didn't want the scrutiny?

Time to travel back home soon, enjoyed watching it but it can be tiring sitting around eating and drinking!
I think she was not invited.
There's no way she would have missed the chance to "Pippa" down the aisle with her tit eating grin watched by billions worldwide.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I agree. He looks high as a kite in this photo. Some of his facial expressions were downright odd. He probably had to be drugged up to face everyone and everything.
Coward.

View attachment 2152668
Ok so I take back my words. He WAS grinning like an idoit but then he is an idoit so what else was I expecting? To be honest I didn't pay much attention to him at all.

Today was such a perfect day and on a day like this traitors like Harry should be ignored. I am glad this day was all about the King, his Queen and other working members of the Royal family. As a wise lady once said, "Thank goodness Megan didn't come".

I hope all Royal events henceforth are like this.

On that note I want to thank you all for all your witty comments and observations. As much I enjoyed the coronation with my family ( plus all the delicious food I have consumed all day),it wouldn't have been same without this tattle community ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.