Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @sweet_tea for the winning title!

old Fred:

Corrie one!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I curtsey in appreciation of you all voting for my thread title.

They're chanting God Save King Charles as I type.
He is the UNDOUBTED KING, hear that protestors? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 51
It’s strange to say but I bet the Queen and Phillip would have loved to have seen this. The biggest moment in Charles life

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Blimey that last thread whizzed by!

This is the best 'show' I've ever seen

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Did they really just show Harry NOT saying "god save King Charles"?! His lips were not moving at all!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Meanwhile Sparry is waiting for the moment where the officiant asks anyone with objections to speak up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Scrolled back to see Hasno’s entrance. No-one engaging with him on his way down other than religious bod at door. Defensive /gestures of unease as he protects his groin on walk . Smiling and nodding at folk who are not showing the slightest bit of interest or even looking towards him. The guy is an arse.

Reactions: 69
Like I said on last thread, still laughing at Anne’s feather blocking Harry’s view 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It's really sad that Princess Catherine and the royal ladies like the Duchess of Edinburgh were not allowed to wear their tiaras on this special occasion. The whole ceremony is very drab too.

I am disappointed.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Was posting on the RF thread but it's crawling, obviously this is where the action is at :D

Everyone doing us proud so far ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.