Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @sweet_tea for another winning title.

Long Live The King and Queen!

All Hail Lord Plume for doing Sir Candle's work by obscuring unsightly sights.
Penny Mordaunt and her swords SLAYED. figuratively.

old thread:

Corrie on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
This is magical, thanks for sharing this with me tattlers💘 it’s 11pm and time for bed for me. I’m sure I’ll have another thread to catch up on!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
What a wonderful thing to watch, magnificent! Cannot believe anyone was throwing things at the horses, evil.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
My hairdressers windows She really gets into the spirit of things She has only been open 3 years but She is fully booked always only in her early 20's as well
345421301_271387671983550_7378758141442412484_n.jpg
345260469_747585067153997_7010654799880978065_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 103
Sterling work @Shushex
You've been amazing.
Thankyou.
Also congrats to the title winners of this and the previous thread.

Camilla looked a bit unsteady as she had to descend from her throne.
And that clerical guy to her right took a bit too long to steady her when she was reaching out. That crown is too heavy for her to bend her head and look down.
He needs his arse kicked. He should have been there for her before she stood up.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Another thread title? Thank you all so much 😘
@Shushex you're doing the Lord's work for creating two threads today.

Flypast is officially on, the Dumb Prince is gone, and the best royals will be on the balcony!
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.