Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks again Shushex for starting the new thread and recap.
Congratulations again sweet_tea on the title.

It's Angela Rippon. Apologies if anyone has let me know from the last thread.

How did channel 7 get to broadcast from the corner near BP. They had the guards turning behind them and now it's noisy as they are moving the barriers so spectators can move down the mall to the palace.

Reactions: 14
yes i noticed that Eugenie absolutely cold shouldered him when they entered. Edo and Bea did exchange some niceties, Jack as well, but Eugie was ignoring his stupid mug.
Maybe they are now siding with the King! That lunch with Piers Morgan was definitely the signal that they are not on their side anymore.

Reactions: 59
I should be able to see flypast as it usually goes right over my house but I don’t want to drag the kids out to wait in the rain for ages hopefully it won’t be long

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The BBC has been great apart from him. Whilst he says his points respectfully, I don’t agree with them (and I don’t think the BBC presenter does either)
He doesn’t think the royal family soft power is actually that important for Britain

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The Mall is becoming packed for the Balcony and the RAF / Royal Navy Fleet Air Arm Fly-Past ! 😃😃❤❤🇬🇧

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.