Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish George had been positioned next to KC on the balcony

Funny, I was wishing he was next to his family.

You know what, I’m so cross at Harry & Meghan.

I don’t particularly like them (more him than her) but id never make the children pay for the sins of their parents.

That spiteful pair have deprived those lovely kids of their family, their heritage, their culture and their history. They should have all been on that balcony with their father/grandfather.

Spiteful, spiteful couple! I hope it was worth it all.

I know it's awful but I don't care about those kids.

If they never set foot in the UK ever again and are raised as pure Americans who know nothing about their heritage and history, that wouldn't even worry me.

To be honest, I care more about Wolfie than them.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm glad I watched the Coronation, it was so beautiful and emotional ❤

I'm not so glad I saw Harry's annoying face but Princess Anne did us all a favour with her feather

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The fact that only 11 months ago her maj TLQ was on the balcony soaking up the love people had for her and celebrating her 70 years on the throne made me tear up a bit when King Charles and Queen Camilla first came out on the same balcony.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I wish Burley would duck off with the personal questions. Shame on you sky for picking her.
I had to call time on Sky coverage when in the space of a few minutes she referred to Edo as Eugenie’s husband, said Harold had come to the coronation of his father & mother-in-law 😱 and then referred to Cam as Queen Camilly!!!! Incompetent idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Burley mentioning head again but Joanna Lumley batted her off like the annoying twit Burley is.

Zara Tindall looked sublime in that stunning blue.

Reactions: 48
I wish my nan had been here for this, she was such a big roylist and it always made her happy seeing them all. She would have loved every moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
of course Charles had to lag behind and steal all the attention :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and do an encore.

but seriously, loved the corrie, no one does corries like the British, they had 1000 years of experience. beautiful service, a lot of people cried, certainly NOT me when Zadok the Priest played. it was modern and traditional and to the point, all perfectly executed to the last detail. a special hip hip hurrah! to Lord Red Plume, the MVP, and admiration in awe of Penny Mordaunt who looked a proper Boudica with her sword. if you want a coronation, i advise you only get British. 100% highly recommend, would do again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Byeeeeee

Not staying for lunch then, Harry? Prince's car is spotted leaving London immediately after Charles's Coronation after he told Jack Brooksbank he was 'heading off' and appeared emotional during 'God Save the King'

the Duke of Sussex , 38, told Jack Brooksbank he would be 'heading off' as they took their seats inside Westminster Abbey, before saying the words 'airport' and '3.45pm', according to a professional lip reader consulted by Hello! magazine

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Funny, I was wishing he was next to his family.

I know it's awful but I don't care about those kids.

If they never set foot in the UK ever again and are raised as pure Americans who know nothing about their heritage and history, that wouldn't even worry me.

To be honest, I care more about Wolfie than them.
Me too 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.