Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having imbibed half a bottle of Champagne I probably should not post but anyway….

I totally despise Andrew for his boorish behaviour long before the Epstein scandal BUT I loved the fact that he was wearing his robes while Sparry wandered in wearing the normal slightly crumpled suit plus his bald head was featured a lot too.

Also my mind is blown by the fact that the Ruby in the front of the King’s crown was worn at Agincourt by Henry V.

Finally, long live the red feather . 😁😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
I'm watching India Hicks again.
She's so elegant and regal.
Love her outfit.
Wonder who designed and made it.

Reactions: 31
So, for a self confessed Royal Reporter, Scabies hasn't tweeted much original journalism today! (One of the biggest Royal events of his lifetime)

He's retweeted everything connected to the coronation apart from one tweet where he mentions that Camilla is no longer Queen Consort on the Royal Family website, where her title has been updated to The Queen.

You would have thought he would have been in his element today...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Today has been wonderful. <sigh>

I have loved every second. The pageantry and history was perfection.

God save the King!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So, for a self confessed Royal Reporter, Scabies hasn't tweeted much original journalism today! (One of the biggest Royal events of his lifetime)

He's retweeted everything connected to the coronation apart from one tweet where he mentions that Camilla is no longer Queen Consort on the Royal Family website, where her title has been updated to The Queen.

You would have thought he would have been in his element today...
If MM was there, he could have made a news article how she farted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought Sparold acted so fake today. Grinning and trying to catch people‘s eye, mouthing things at people. What a little toad trying to crawl round everyone! He is just like Edmund in the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. A shameless, piteous creature!

• Sick
Reactions: 64
It was this lady Chita… it was incredibly elegant! 👌🏻♥

Thankyou.

She also looked amazing at the Queen's Funeral. She was pictured in skyscraper heels pushing her mother's wheelchair.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also my mind is blown by the fact that the Ruby in the front of the King’s crown was worn at Agincourt by Henry V.
I didnt know that, but this is what I love about the BRF, and Britain in general.
No one does history like we do history

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thankyou.

She also looked amazing at the Queen's Funeral. She was pictured in skyscraper heels pushing her mother's wheelchair.
Yes she did, I really like her.

I’ve just been perusing that website, such beautiful dresses …steps away from the cake! 😬😂

Reactions: 20
I thought Sparold acted so fake today. Grinning and trying to catch people‘s eye, mouthing things at people. What a little toad trying to crawl round everyone! He is just like Edmund in the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. A shameless, piteous creature!

He's got a brass neck for even turning up.

Should have stayed away.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.