Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the beginning of the thread so apologies if it's already been posted but the saying 'a picture is worth a thousand words' has never been truer when you look at this. The Sugars can claim all they want about him being happier where he is but the expression in the picture says differently. If you look up 'I really have fucked up' in the dictionary, then this is what you will see.
Where's Wally.

Reactions: 11
Who did Harry arrive with? I saw him walk in to the Abbey but didn’t see with who he came with I remember at the PJ service in St Paul’s he and her didn’t arrive on the royal mini bus but in their own car
assume with a security/minder and his therapist (the lady with the Lidl bag?) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am guessing he will soon be paid to tell "his truth" about the event in some silly interview.
You see, I cannot understand this ‘my truth’ rubbish when everything has been caught on camera and audio so can be disproved and yet they still claim another version to be correct.🤬 Fair rips ma knitting , it does.🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I definitely think the Wales were on the end so as not to upstage C&C sadly. That 'money shot' needed to just be them together in the centre so I understand why they did it. Definitely looked a bit off though because it isn't where they ever normally stand.
I think the page boys standing side by side took up more space than anticipated, they should have stood a bit more bunched up, a bit like in choirs you have rows with each row standing in the gap between the heads of those in the row in front.

Reactions: 29
Interesting. A body language man assessing today, beginning with KC in gold carriage looking a bit flustered. Then talks about H

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2152698

This photo grouping is odd. You can hardly see Princess Anne, and the Cambridge family are bunched up at one end with the senior working Royals D and D of Edinburgh and Ed's nearly falling off the edge of the photo. Anne deserves pride of place but she may not be in favour?

We were endlessly told that only working Royals would appear on the Balcony because of the "slimmed down Monarchy" etc., hence no PA or Stoat. Is George the only RFpage?

I don't believe HM called the Ho "evil" at a drinks reception, it's unthinkable, and they're only saying that because she can't contradict them.

The Stoat didn't cause any trouble on his visit, and other than posing marketing his Dior suit it's difficult to see why he attended at all. Walking in pretending to greet people, smiling and making small-talk to fresh air. I thought there were to be no shots of him and William in the same frame, like we have one of him glaring daggers at William?

Relief all round that the Coronation went off so well after all the uncertainty and anxiety. However I think there will be repercussions after the Stoat was ridiculed by Anne's feather manoevre just like the Ho was blocked by a candle.

As you've all said, nobody in the world puts on a show like us, and the appreciation of our American and Australian and other countries' friends has been fantastic.
BIB I totally agree, there's absolutely no way the late Queen would say something like that in public. She was a brilliant diplomat and would never make disparaging remarks about family members in public whatever her thoughts were.

She might have said it to Philip in private but that's about it. She was a very discreet woman.

Reactions: 40
I hardly saw Sophie and Edward. Nor Anne. I still wish that George had been placed next to KC on balcony with the other pages behind him and W next to George. Would have been a fab pic of the king and 2 future Kings.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.