Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And his hair is all frizz, he needs to shave it off and be done with it
Or maybe do a hyaluronic acid mask. The bristles on his head and face look like he dunks it all in harsh detergent. Maybe that's all that his wife/their budget allows 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Harry & Meghan #342 Go on now go, you in the Dior, just turn around now cause you ain’t welcome anymore!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
The Featherweight "Royal",Harry of Haywards Heath..No one's Duke.

He didn't even get a party bag fromtoday so let's hope Archie has saved him some organic,gluten and taste-free cake.

And I doubt Cook made him a sandwich for his journey home.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder when we are going to be bombarded with news about Baldy's wife? I'll give it till Monday and her plastic face will be bloody everywhere.
I'm going to stop reading comments on insta from now on, I'm sick of the idiots who aren't even old enough to remember Diana, most of the foreigners who have no clue as to how things work. Arseholes going on about how Charles picked William over Harry when that weasel was the one who caused all the bother in the first place. I'm also sick of people going on about Camilla being his mistress, sick of it 🙄.

Anyway thank you all for an entertaining Coronation Day. I bet they're all happy to be home with their make up off, hair down, heels off and sitting in their jammies watching iPlayer 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder why Meghan didn't go? Didn't care, felt uncomfortable, Archie's birthday, didn't want the scrutiny?

Time to travel back home soon, enjoyed watching it but it can be tiring sitting around eating and drinking!
I think damned if you attended and damned if you didnt.

I'm not fan of her and do look at Harry and just think what have you done? Right choice for her not to attend as attention would have been on her. How can she have distanced herself from the man that walked her down the aisle on her wedding day?

Tough for him today, not surprised some over hyping of his emotions and expressions! I mean nerves beyond nerves there and facing it on your own! No surprise if he had taken a pill or two for anxiety.

I thought it immensely sad he left straight away, not even a back to dad's place for a quick drink and vol au vant.

Not even a quick cuddle and catch up qith your neice and nephews 🙁

I think he is actually torn now between his wife and the love for his children. I do hope he finds peace.

Sad times, but as they say made your bed...lie comfortably now!

Oh and Catherine and William today 👌

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I think coronations are quite somber though. The only reason a new monarch is crown is when their parent dies.
QE had some trouble celebrating her long reign as it was only long because her father died so prematurely.
Oh I agree there needs to be a death (or abdication) for the next coronation so yes it's not a happy birthday do!

However, they're delivering a service and a grand occasion to the public. And frankly its kinda contradictory, monarch dies massive sombre ceremony followed by whoop whoop happy pop concert.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Will we be blessed with a pic of the back of Archie's head to celebrate his birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I heard yesterday that most of the European monarchies don’t have a coronation ceremony any more. I bet all those kings, queens, crown princes and princesses were jelly as hell today!

I definitely see a King William trying not to have a coronation.

I think William is self-conscious about these types of things but his coronation would be so great. With how lovely and photogenic his family are, it will be wonderful

Heaven willing, I will be able to see it one day.

Watched it all today and now watching it again on iplayer 🙈

Same!

I want more of William, Catherine, George, Charlotte and Louis!!

What a wonderful gift they have given the King. He was so emotional when William paid homage.

Ugh.

Front row, directly opposite the RF. Son, daughter, partners and granddaughter on the endView attachment 2153119

Love to see this!

Thank you.

They are just like the Middletons, maintaining silence and dignity and lending internal support.

• Heart
I think damned if you attended and damned if you didnt.

I'm not fan of her and do look at Harry and just think what have you done? Right choice for her not to attend as attention would have been on her. How can she have distanced herself from the man that walked her down the aisle?

Tough for him today, not surprised some over hyping of his emotions and expressions! I mean nerves beyond nerves there and facing it on your own! No surprise if he had taken a pill or two for anxiety.

I thought it immensely sad he left straight away, not even a back to dad's place for a quick drink and vol au vant.

Not even a quick cuddle and catch up qith your neice and nephews 🙁

I think he is actually torn now between his wife and the love for his children. I do hope he finds peace.

Sad times, but as they say made your bed...lie comfortably now!

Oh and Catherine and William today 👌
Just...NOPE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I definitely see a King William trying not to have a coronation.

I think William is self-conscious about these types of things but his coronation would be so great. With how lovely and photogenic his family are, it will be wonderful

Heaven willing, I will be able to see it one day.

Same!

I want more of William, Catherine, George, Charlotte and Louis!!

What a wonderful gift they have given the King. He was so emotional when William paid homage.

Ugh.

Love to see this!

Thank you.

They are just like the Middletons, maintaining silence and dignity and lending internal support.
It must be horrible for her family to hear the horrendous things written about Camilla (especially things about her looks). Her grandchildren must see it all over social media.

• Sad
I think it may be the last Coronation we see of its kind. William will be a very different King to Charles and isn't bound by the traditions that his Dad is.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.