Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's flying all that way just to return on Wednesday for his court case. Good carbon footprint- not

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Haznoballz can't stand this, so he wants out!

I wonder if there are still plates in Montecito, the witch is probably fuming that she was tanked by Catherine! (As per usual)
I was watching with my friends and said Megain would be foaming and hurling plates that even Penny Mordaunt had a more prominent role than she would have done. We all laughed imagining her protest “I could have done that!” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Harry thought he had until George was 18 before he became irrelevant. HA HA HA!! That serious, conscientious little boy is already more of a man than his playboy uncle or great uncle ever have a chance of becoming.

Life finds a way. Primogeniture finds a way. Long live the rightful heirs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
What happens if the US deny entry to Sparold and send him back to us?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
To the Powers That Be on Tattle. Is there any way we can replace our crowns with red plumes now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I wonder if the kiss on the cheek was a spur of the moment thing? I can see the hand on the crown being adhered to by all taking oath of allegiance, but I felt the kiss was an impromptu comforting gesture rather than scripted.
It is scripted, at least looking at the coronation of QEII (left cheek):
IMG_2761.jpeg

Reactions: 21
I think if Harold wanted any way back in at all he would have stayed for the dinner afterwards, obviously he still wants the life with the witch so i'm expecting him to bugger off for good now, well hoping, he's made his bed...
I think harold is a coward, and could not face an intimate encounter with his family. He should have worked harder on his acting skills. He mugged for the camera, and tried to be funny with the bump cupping gesture, but he looked like a miserable, shoddy, piggy eyed, bald jack ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I think the page boys standing side by side took up more space than anticipated, they should have stood a bit more bunched up, a bit like in choirs you have rows with each row standing in the gap between the heads of those in the row in front.
Anne and Tim should have stood on the other end, with the older Royals, where there was more room.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I feel sorry for the alleged birthday boy: his father will be late, and his mother will have spent the whole day on the floor sobbing. Or smashed with cheap California wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I was watching with my friends and said Megain would be foaming and hurling plates that even Penny Mordaunt had a more prominent role than she would have done. We all laughed imagining her protest “I could have done that!” 🤣
i don't think she's to be trusted with any kind of sharp and pointy objects...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
His Royal Highness Prince George of Wales, 2nd in line to the throne of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Other Realms and Territories

But most importantly,

Chief Official Cause of epic Harry meltdowns.

1683393823994.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
He couldn't even bother to stay long enough to shake his father's hand or have a photo taken. What a weasel. Considering what Charles did for them on their wedding day, walking her down the aisle to show support in the wake of the public fall out with her father, and Harry couldn't be bothered to show some personal support for his father on the biggest day of his life.

• Sick
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.