Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live on the south coast and I'd say 99% of passengers thank the driver. It's a British thing :) 🇬🇧
London based Merkin here. Many Londoners (olde skool) say "Thank you driver" as they leave the bus. I say "thank you" and smile getting on so I can make eye contact and to set an example for my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No Smeg cannot be at the MET Gala because No Idea is saying she has sneaked into London and demanded to see KC3.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Sorry, could someone (no pressure) sum up all the discrepant yet published reasons why Smeg is not attending? I mean the official ones, not what we suspect/guess/are closer to truth than her court claims. My list based on reading here:
  • she is too cool and does not want to overshadow everyone else
  • Aldi’s bday song not in the repertoir of the Westminster choir
  • no tiaras for non working “royals”
  • she is such a great mom, priorities
  • logistics indicating which bus which platform they are expected to join
  • 10th row
  • no apologies from TRF

Anything else?
She wasn’t invited?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The county I live in is classed as southwest, but our town was part of the next county east of us til 1974, when they changed the borders - our old county is classed as South, and we're on the coast, so I'm counting myself as number 7 😀
We're in the same town I think

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
London based Merkin here. Many Londoners (olde skool) say "Thank you driver" as they leave the bus. I say "thank you" and smile getting on so I can make eye contact and to set an example for my kids.
I’m confused - there are people who **don’t** thank their bus drivers and other service people? I’m from what is considered one of the top three rudest states in the US but don’t know anyone who doesn’t (maybe because most of us have parents/aunts/uncles/grandparents/siblings in blue collar jobs)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Historic gold robe KC will wear, previously worn by his mother, grandfather and great grandfather

Vestments to be worn by King Charles during his coronation revealed # via https://android.com

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Another day another CDAN blind. How long is he going to allow her to mess with his head like this?
8FE7A58F-13E5-4486-A57F-9431449D2C9C.jpeg

• Wow
Once AI is perfected they won't need to strike because they won't have jobs. Same with Lawyers. :LOL:
It won’t happen with lawyers, at least in the U.S. That would be the unauthorized practice of law. Also, some states’ bar associations have already started to address this.

Reactions: 19
Happy Tattlers boarding their coaches on Saturday Morning, about to hit The Red Lion & The White Hart pubs 😃😃😃
We will have a pint or two for our Commonwealth Tattlers, along with our European Tattlers & our American Tattle posters, on here, that post with us 😃😃😎😎

In case you were wondering, I'm the doughty " rotund " passenger in that first photoplate 😃😃😎😎😆😆😆😆😆 ( already " three sheets to the wind- at 8AM !)

View attachment 2141885View attachment 2141887
Mind and thank the driver…and have a whip round😂. Glad to see thanking drivers etc is a UK wide experience. Edinburgh is hoachin’ with tourists (as ever) and they seem confused when we automatically thank the driver when we get off.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It was probably better dressed than most of the celebs 😄
NYC has a chronic rat problem too. 😒
---
It won’t happen with lawyers, at least in the U.S. That would be the unauthorized practice of law. Also, some states’ bar associations have already started to address this.
Yeah ... because AI lawyers will be better and cheaper. Can't be having that. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m still amazed that the stoat is allowed to come over alone. Will he be mic’d do we think? Or wearing a go-pro and a shock collar?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.