Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to our first time contender @SuperhansKnitting for the winning title!

Well, after all the incendiary court drama last thread, Smeghan shocked us :)rolleyes:) with signing up with WME talent agency. that's WME, not WWE, although they kind of overlap plenty. Y'all look me in the eye and tell me you didn't visualise Meghan in luchador mask when you first read the news.

The Markles are breaking their silence in a joint interview to air tomorrow. well, today. yesterday. sometime in the Spacetime6* on SkyNews Australia.

On the other (good) hand:

The PPoW were in Wales. they were pictured rock climbing, pizza buying and being very gracious while visiting Aberfan, where a very inquisitive one year old cutie took it upon himself to closely inspect Princess Catherine's handbag for Harkle bugs.

Corrie spirits are high. the Stone of Scone is on its way to the Abbey. Corrie yarn-bombing is in full throttle, mini Corrie replicas are snarking at the Harkles, bunting is everywhere and rehearsals are underway.

if i missed anything, please add to recap :)

Old Thread:

*a very obscure gaming reference: Lucas Arts' The Dig.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
@Bobble22

thread closed before i got to answer:

thing is in C&C there was never the question of marrying. he wasn't "sent to sea" to forget about her, they was only a fling. they did start to develop feelings after Cammie was unhappily married for years, in the late 70's. idk, i might be wrong, i avoid reading Charles biographies bc i know i will end up throwing them at unsuspecting urbanists for no fault of their own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Thank you for starting another thread, looking forward to the final countdown to the Coronation

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Have just read that archived article about how he used to be. I'd love to know whether the dinner party host changed the place settings after the Ho went berserk. The examples of her behaviour scream insecurity not to mention rudeness and complete social ineptness. She left before a dinner at a dinner party? A horrible person all around.

I posted a thread suggestion wayyyy too late :LOL: is it ok to do it again? Not to worry if not!

Harry & Meghan #337 No clicks for the Ho and Prince Dick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Gawd he’s tiresome isn’t he
The ptb need to leave the Todger to make his own way from the airport to his digs and give him the coach timings to/from the Abbey. If he misses the coach - tough. If he's late - doors are shut. He can get his own suit ready, order himself a takeaway & wipe his own arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Just a suggestion, If still not settled, as a backup plan for Waaagh. the MiG should order a giant cartoon of this….
IMG_2658.jpeg

The nation (and most of the world) would be grateful anyway!

Eta: thanks @Shushex and @SuperhansKnitting for the new fred, suggestion and all the fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Bet it must have riled meghan up that kate has the same ring size as diana!!
I loved reading that, thought exactly the same thing 🫢😆
---
I’ve just watched the documentary on channel 5, they used this shot from the garden party, her ability to look right into the camera lense is quite something. She was bang at it from the get go wasn’t she…
She’s like something from a horror movie isn’t she, she’s quite unnerving

• Sick
Reactions: 38
@Bobble22

thread closed before i got to answer:

thing is in C&C there was never the question of marrying. he wasn't "sent to sea" to forget about her, they was only a fling. they did start to develop feelings after Cammie was unhappily married for years, in the late 70's. idk, i might be wrong, i avoid reading Charles biographies bc i know i will end up throwing them at unsuspecting urbanists for no fault of their own.
I'd always understood that Camila was deemed not suitable as she'd had relationships before they met but I don't suppose we can ever be certain of things that are said in private or what should be kept private.
I thought Diana was completely wrong for him, they didn't seem to have much in common and she was thicker than a whale omelet, which must have driven him nuts, I imagine her natural charms soon wore thin, though I do think she was pretty shrewd and knew how to play games.
I feel sorry for Diana though, I'm not sure anyone was her true friend, I don't think she could trust anyone and the men she chose probably were only in it because of who she was, although she seemed to have no problem breaking up other women's marriages.
She was a complex person I think but ultimately idiotic. Just my opinion of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.