Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since we‘re all saying where we are, I’m in the East Midlands. No idea if they thank the bus drivers though - I haven’t been on a bus for decades.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh are visiting a local school today, heard the helicopter going over😁

• Heart
So I think Thomas markle will be invited to the 4th bday and that's the picture that she will use to steal the limelight
Hardly limelight stealing though. I don't think peeps give a flying feck whether they reunite or not. She's an irrelevance now

Reactions: 29
As we're doing where do we live, I'm in Northumberland (the county town), any other north east people here?

I'm now waivering as to whether H will be at the coronation or not, previously I've said yes as what else does he have but I'm 50/50 now.
Northumberland, English side of border with Scotland, I work in your town quite often, Mrs D - loving the bunting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shall I start the new thread? I need some help with the recap please if so?
---
Actually I can’t, sorry!

Reactions: 15
I’m confused - there are people who **don’t** thank their bus drivers and other service people? I’m from what is considered one of the top three rudest states in the US but don’t know anyone who doesn’t (maybe because most of us have parents/aunts/uncles/grandparents/siblings in blue collar jobs)
Sadly yes there are. I don't judge them too harshly because I assume that they are just caught up in their own goings-on and don't take notice - not necessarily an overt slight towards those service providers. I thank the binmen and started the tradition on my London street to give them a Christmas card with some money for them to share amongst themselves. It took a couple years but now most of my neighbours do it.
On Topic - Megsy and Hawwy: I bet $100 they are the exception and they do not thank anyone out of principle and to assert their superiority over everyone
---
The Catherine tiara stuff could be a load of piffle. I cannot imagine she wouldn't wear a tiara. Maybe she will have tiara with flowers incorporated in it. Maybe one we havent seen before or a new one.
I will just ignore any reports until all is revealed on the day

(Having said that I think Charlie boy is trying to please too many diverse groups)
Absolutely a load of (possibly Megsy crafted) BS - having stolen the idea from the claim earlier this past weekend in the news that she had initially wanted to forego a tiara for her wedding, and was thinking of wearing a crown of flowers. it is an attempt to shame the tiara-wearers somehow. sigh

• Sick
Reactions: 19
NYC has a chronic rat problem too. 😒
---

Yeah ... because AI lawyers will be better and cheaper. Can't be having that. :rolleyes:
Um, no. Practicing most areas of law is a lot more complicated than you might expect, and requires judgment, skill, strategy, and the balancing of many variables that AI would be hard-pressed to duplicate. I certainly wouldn’t trust AI to represent me in a litigation matter, especially when there’s a lot of money at stake. But you do you.

• Heart
Um, so did Diana and so did Catherine...

Actually Meghan was the only one who looked like she hadn't given birth but just wrapped some padding around her hips
I remember Catherine distinctly looking like she'd just given birth with George as I was due to pop with my oldest.

I was really surprised that she still looked like she had a bump as I'd just assumed everything would go back.

Also, fair play to Catherine for being out and about presenting the baby and looking decent hours after giving birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
:ROFLMAO:

Um, isn't that how a red carpet always operates? Some guests walk in and some stop for an interview?

The Waleses always manage just fine at BAFTA and film premieres.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Um, isn't that how a red carpet always operates? Some guests walk in and some stop for an interview?

That's so goddam stupid. 'Very complicated for them to slip in safely' - LMAO!

As you said the PPoWs manage just fine on the red carpet somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

What utter bollocks - wild horses would not keep her away if she was invited

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Since we're sharing, here's my Coronation trinket box ftom Amazon,
20230502_100741.jpg

But wait!

20230502_100805.jpg

It's Chipped!
Amazon had no more, so at twice the cost,I'm waiting for a new one from Ebay. I'm furious, no guarantee the new one wont be broken, if it is broken, I hope its the top.
That way Ill still have a complete item . Damn you Amazon. Please cross you4 fingers the new one's bottom is fine. And it's coming on the 5th. Amazon sent ithe last with no outer box. They wrapped the item's box in an envelope mailer. Let's hope Ebay sends it well padded, and in an outer box. Fuckers. duck you Bezos. What really pissed me off, Amazon showed there were no more, so I talked to Customer Service, who said there were more, and guaranteed delivery in 2 days. It was all a fantasy. the rep just 'yessed me', and put through a refund. When the refund showed up instead of the box, I got a supervisor who read the chat text, and said there was no excuse and they would find out why, and shed be dealt with. They gave 10$ for the inconvenience. sorry the pictures are so big

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.