Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She-Stoat !!! 😅
Love it.

"Safe Birthing Practices"???? This from the woman who had 5 epidurals, a water birth, laughing gas shared with the Stoat, a caesarian and a side order of Nandos Chik'N'Chips to go?? All within the space of a few hours while on her back?
And was home in 2 hours without a single doctor, photographer or nurse knowing she'd even been there? A geriatric birth, too.
Sick joke she is.
Maybe she was talking about the surrogate
Going through the birth while they (H&M
We’re on the gas and air (probably something stronger )high as a 🪁eating Nando’s

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Interesting video from TRg. First part is her take and critique on the Expose. But then she shows a previous video of Tom Markle Jr who spoke about his father's many trips to Thailand and Phillipines, where Snr told him about the girls there who would do anything. Said his father had many packages about to be posted to Thailand. Jr suggested Doria could've been a gold digger. TRG is irritated with them all except Samantha

• Wow
Reactions: 21
France with the riots going on 🤨
But I expect they are in a chateau in the hills
Away from the what they think are common people

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just saw photos from Bollywood actor Alia Bhatt's debut at the Met Gala. And also the trolls' comments about her "fat arms and back". She gave birth back in November and had overcome a lot of fat shaming because she used to be heavier when she was younger. So I really want to throw Smegsy's Disney premier photos at them. At least Alia's dress fit - it was just how she'd posed.

images - 2023-05-02T125655.000.jpeg

Found some nice biscuits so having those with tea. A childhood favourite.

IMG_20230502_125039.jpg

I think I'll keep the other packet for the coronation.

All the talk about tits reminded me of when I was trying to post photos of red-vented bulbuls to the local birdwatching group.

I was told that it was rude. I asked how. They wouldn't give me a straight reply.

Finally, it emerged that talking about the birds' 'vents' "robs them of dignity". I told them to take it up with the scientists who named them, maybe?

Asked for alternatives, but bottom, butt, behind - all were deemed rude. "Back" would be acceptable, but actually it wouldn't because back does not equal butt 🤷

Ultimately they banned posting about any birds with 'vent' in the name.

Come to think of it, I never saw any 'tit' mentioned there either 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Princess Charlotte's birthday today! I just rewatched the moment when William left the hospital to go and get George. He carries him up the steps of the hospital and George turns and waves to everyone. William kisses him on the forehead-such a sweet special moment! William knows how to play the game well with the press, they share bits of their lives and we as the public feel connected to them as a family. It's such a shame that Harry's children won't experience the same. They are strangers to us (if they even exist at all) and will never have any of these memories to look back on.

Anyway, here hoping Charlotte has a lovely birthday!!! 👑🎂🎈

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It's too early in the morning for this type of stupidity

And they wonder why the French are rioting!! 🤣🤣🤣 if that is true (doubt it) it’s probably because no one wants to go to Aldi’s birthday party so they’re going for the ‘low key only family vibe’ 😆 yeh ok!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Northumbrian here, always thank the bus drivers (though I'm not on a bus these days, post pandemic anxiety)

GB news says there are showers as well as loos for those camping out for the coronation. Not my cup of tea I have to say.

Lovely photo to mark Princess Charlotte's birthday.

And now I have to be at my desk for work.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fantastic to see the pressure still on over Hazno's dodgy visa

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Okidokies, so we've heard from the Manchester posters and those from the south coast. I love knowing where we're all from.

So hands up, who joins me living in Yorkshire 🙋

Reactions: 20
Harry and Meghan #337 tPOW abandons her handbag, The Mets security not tight enough for Megs gladrags!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.