Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, FFS.....

He seriously needs to move on - ffs he was the spare nothing William did made him the spare his parents did - jeeze he hasn't been the spare for a long time - he is such a mardy arsed, spiteful, vengeful, immature, bratty little tit. You have your own life and family now (allegedly) FFS MOVE ON

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Perez does NOT like the Markles. And although he doesn't quite have the career defining power that he used to have, he still has an impact.

The comments on Dlisted are v anti the Harkles too (the editorial is only slightly mocking but itโ€™s something compared to Lainey gossip and Celebitchy which are just full blown Sugar sites at this stage). Itโ€™s basically one of the very few gossip refuges for right thinking (Harkle hating) folk.

Reactions: 20
Misery and spite

Make good bedfellows to cause bile & indigestion.

And it couldn't happen to a nicer pair of duplicitous, lying, grifting cunts ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hope they feel sick ALL WEEKEND , the pair of them. Him ignored, and her in their rented address๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Reactions: 25
Northumberland, English side of border with Scotland, I work in your town quite often, Mrs D - loving the bunting.
In a previous job, I used to work in the town closest to the border on the east side, (this is all very cloak and dagger lol but I'm trying to be mindful of safety).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
In a previous job, I used to work in the town closest to the border on the east side, (this is all very cloak and dagger lol but I'm trying to be mindful of safety).
I'm feeling like I'm a random bystander trying to look like I'm not hearing the details of a smuggling deal going down ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Won't say d-r-u-g-s because that might summon the Gruesomes ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.