Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okidokies, so we've heard from the Manchester posters and those from the south coast. I love knowing where we're all from.

So hands up, who joins me living in Yorkshire ๐Ÿ™‹
South Wales here, Gavin & Stacey Town. We have a great funfair, fab beaches and a small castle

• Heart
Reactions: 30
๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm back, haven't been able to keep up over the last few days as have been busy.

Have been feasting on @Bobble22 cheesy poofs, they are not safe in a vault in Switzerland
View attachment 2141735
Hayseed has invited his whole family along to enjoy the spoils of our vault plundering ๐Ÿ˜„
View attachment 2141738
Has the top picture of Hayseed, the bleeping pretender, been watching the ho at work trying to get her next podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yet again showing her utter contemt for our traditions. She had no intention of staying here, from the off.
Dont know whether to โค or ๐Ÿ˜ก this... on the one hand she's a lying witch, on the other she's not here any more so that's good! They're both cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
6!!! very south, very coast
The county I live in is classed as southwest, but our town was part of the next county east of us til 1974, when they changed the borders - our old county is classed as South, and we're on the coast, so I'm counting myself as number 7 ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Perez does NOT like the Markles. And although he doesn't quite have the career defining power that he used to have, he still has an impact.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A classic one from Anne: ๐Ÿ˜€

On coronation day, Princess Anne will travel on horseback behind the newly crowned King and his wife, Queen Camilla, as the Gold-Stick-in-Waiting, a role that has been described in the international media as prestigious.
"So I said yes, not least of all it solves my dress problem."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.