Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I think Thomas markle will be invited to the 4th bday and that's the picture that she will use to steal the limelight

aimed at Meghan obvs
---
Also Markle sr, your oldest daughter is suing your youngest daughter for defamation and you want to play happy families? Ship has sailed sir, ship has sailed.

More and more thinking they are all scammers together

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The rebrand to me is a tacit admission of failure. She had the help of Sunshine Sachs and Harrys lucrative status for sale and this was what helped land them their deals early on (Netflix, Spotify). Meghan delivered a book which was forgettable, a Netflix series which was mocked (i.e. "I love the part where...") and, despite living in the present, it went over old material and was a turgid watch with an overwhelming and unpalatable sense of self-absorption. Oh look! Someone on a scooter seems to be following us! This is harassment!

Then there was a podcast which despite the hype and debut with Williams and Carey eventually limped through the amount of casts agreed upon and like the subsequent guests was also forgettable. So the quick and easy money has been banked yet even with all of that propping her up it was easily waved away with South Parks rejoinder of Instagram Loving witch Wife hence the need for a rebrand. We might laugh at that but, commercially, it was so cutting. His book, while lucrative, damaged their mutual brand and there seems to be a split happening. WME say they are honoured to represent a global icon and I sense a definite shift away from the past and the Royal association. "Living in the present".

I think the rebrand in order to be successful will seek to discard the whole Duchess of Sussex image and will be a return to pre-Harry Meghan Markle since associations in the general public mind with Meghan and the Royal family is negative. It will take her P&G letter writing moxy and mix it all with her raised status. She may even need to bite the bullet and make peace with her father. Any good PR would recommend that as a shrewd move and there would be quid pro quo for them all in that. I think the brand is desperate to actually go there since she needs to be seen as likeable. We all know the history, it would be a hollow gesture on her part but to Joe and Jane Schmoe who could care less about the details it would have good Daddy/Daughter optics, optics which could be subsequently sold and which would also give the cold and distant Royals a covert middle finger i.e. hey look everyone at least Meghan can kiss and make up.

I'm not sure how lucrative this will be but I think that is the way this will go. While still a member of the royal family the goal will be to brand her as the famous woman who used to be Royal a few years back and is open for offers/collabs etc. Not attending the coronation being the first step there. That all now becomes Prince Harrys thing to deal with. He was the one who wanted their kids to have titles. Meghan Markle is done with that. The only title important to her is Mom lest we forget.
You absolutely nailed it. There is a puff piece today in the NYPost that has the new PR thumbprint all over it. She…not Harry…is to be a new power mogul in Hollywood, not acting…but .producing content, sponsorships etc.

Of course, this week, we must be fed constant drivel about her pending triumphs.

But, deep in the article are a few give-away sentences….they need money…BIG TIME NEED!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Totally off topic and if not allowed, the Mods I apologise and ask that you delete this.

I know we have Tattlers from all around the globe on here. May I ask if people from other nations thank the bus driver when they disembark?😂😂. I have been bus-ing it to see my daughter in hospital after her major op, and every local thanks the bus driver when they get off. Is it just a Scottish thing?
☝Yes. Always. I'm in Wales, so the usual comment when alighting is "Thanks drive."

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I listened to The Royal Grift parts one and two this morning, andI have come to the conclusion that with the (possible) exception of Samantha, the entire Markle family is pretty much screwed up. I say this because of interviews done w/TM Jr. that perhaps no one ever saw. Check it out for yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Actually I had forgotten this. You can’t eat in case you need to be taken for emergency surgery, it’s too risky for surgery to have food. Hence the fasting for planned surgery min 12 hours prior
I had chips from the chippy just after my epidural (about 12 hours in) and 4 hours before an emergency c section.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off topic message for @JAR21
I would like to delete some of my pix from the wiki, please. How do I do that? Thanks
You can't, but I can. You will have to let me know which ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

aimed at Meghan obvs
---
Also Markle sr, your oldest daughter is suing your youngest daughter for defamation and you want to play happy families? Ship has sailed sir, ship has sailed.

More and more thinking they are all scammers together
On loose women Denis welch big meghan supporter was asked should ILBW make amends with her father. She used 'a friend's example' that she was abused by her father and therefore couldn't make amends. Surely this is not the next stunt the ILBW will pull.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
South Wales here, Gavin & Stacey Town. We have a great funfair, fab beaches and a small castle
Speaking of Gavin & Stacey, it must really sting that the paps took this picture last night:

70478095-12037031-image-a-181_1683023982693.jpg

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.