Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so bored of the Harkles that it's hard to find anything to post about them anymore that hasn't been said a million times 😴

Off topic but I do like the idea of dogs driving cars in Germany 😄 I wonder if it will catch on over here 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Off Topic

I was thinking of something to have for the Coronation corrination and wanted a few suggestions.
I haven't seen anything for the Coronation corrination in the shops here.

The challenge to Tattlers is I can boil water and make toast. Oh and mashed spuds.

I did have a dream of sausage rolls and looked at some easy recipes but even they sounded impossible. We don't have a nice baker near us to even buy them, only the frozen from the supermarket.

I can buy scones for the dessert. Would it be sacrilege to get the cream in the spray can.
Same here in the jungle. Maybe will just get some fish and chips and raise a glass of water. Water is universal right???

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think there is an issue with titles in doing that. Currently they aren’t HRH or ‘THE’ D/D, just Harry, Duke of Sussex. If those titles are taken then he can by birthright style himself as Prince Harry and her as Princess Meghan which would be worse IMO.

I fully believe that there are wheels turning behind the scenes but this is much more of a long term plan than short.
She can't be princess meghan, she can be princess Henry though.

Reactions: 20
Wasn’t there a bit of a stink at the time when Andrew demanded princess titles for his daughters? We know DDoE and PA chose not to title their children, did KC111 choose to have 2 princes or was it an absolutely have to be princes as the sons of the heir? I’ve never figured that out.
I thought it was security for his daughters that Andrew was demanding, not princess titles as they were given them at birth. But I could be wrong. B and E security was withdrawn and A had to pay

Reactions: 16
Didn't realise it started so early! I don't want to miss a thing so will be sat there with my tiara and prosecco from the start. Will probably be pished by the time the actual ceremony starts lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There's a cute Radley Coronaton Tote for sale at QVC. Wanted to get it for my mum but I'm totally skint! 😒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think he will attend .
He loves the attention and the power of hurting people

Once the Coronation is over , we will have ‘ will they/ won’t they , LIVE from Montedeceito’ attend Balmoral, Christmas , Pancake Day, Bonfire night etc etc …what else does he have !
BIB: Love it!

Reactions: 21
Inspired by Coronation emoji, how about South Park emojies for the Harkles?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Dan Wootton seems to have picked up a welsh twang to his kiwi accent!
Stop bringing attention to them then Dan you big knob.
I'm so bored of the Harkles that it's hard to find anything to post about them anymore that hasn't been said a million times 😴

Off topic but I do like the idea of dogs driving cars in Germany 😄 I wonder if it will catch on over here 😅
Yes they are bloody boring my arse off as well, console yourself with some of my cheesy poofs.
I've bought more and they have a 24 hour guard, mouse traps all around, and are in a secret Swiss bank vault with a 10 foot thick steel door that only opens with my hand print, eye scan and password. See if you can get your thieving little paws on those.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.