Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catherine's in her element today (she and Wills are in Wales, this afternoon with Central Beacons Mountain Rescue).
I would happily join her in a spot of abseiling, that looks an excellent bit of rock for the job!

1682602821968.png
1682602991868.png

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Catherine's in her element today (she and Wills are in Wales, this afternoon with Central Beacons Mountain Rescue).
I would happily join her in a spot of abseiling, that looks an excellent bit of rock for the job!

View attachment 2131474View attachment 2131477

Whilst I never think it is fair to pitch one person against another with each person being an individual, but I could never see TW doing anything remotely like this in the name of royalty or public duty - Harry yes, but not her, so I don't think she was ever suited to royal life and hot footed it out of there as fast as she could when it wasn't all sprinkles and rainbows. Other than both being twats, they are really not suited to each other in terms of interests

Reactions: 40
do i start prepping for new fred? or any one else wants to give it aa go?

just a fun fact: @Chita has won gold, silver and bronze for this thread and next title, and 3rd honourable mention with another funny title. :) ❤
Ooo. Ooo. How do I throw in a thread title idea?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who’sYerDaddy I'm not too sure on cucumber sandwiches. Also we are fast approaching winter here and I wanted something warm, and not sure about the quality of cucumbers now.

I will have to remember when the weather heats up and try the sandwiches.
Get some nice prawns. Just eat something you enjoy, that’s a treat. Don’t worry about the coronation aspect of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe they could put the Sussex title into abeyance, but leave the Earldom in place, and announce that Earl and Countess of You-Know-Where are their new titles.

Smeg would loathe that, but the Wessexes are precedent for Earl/Countess for a younger son.

And stops 'Princess Henry' swiftly morphing into 'Princess Smeg'.

:devilish:

Yes to this!! It would kill her to be reduced to a mere Countess

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whilst I never think it is fair to pitch one person against another with each person being an individual, but I could never see TW doing anything remotely like this in the name of royalty or public duty - Harry yes, but not her, so I don't think she was ever suited to royal life and hot footed it out of there as fast as she could when it wasn't all sprinkles and rainbows. Other than both being twats, they are really not suited to each other in terms of interests
She thought it was living in castles, jousting and cutting peasants heads off. Probably assumed the dimwit would be shipped to France like some latter day Don Quixote so she could sh*g an infinitely more attractive courtier.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think that is the most shapeless thing I've ever seen on anyone. WTF was she thinking? And Harold looks at her like she's catch of the bleeping century.
I'm just trying to think who could actually carry that garment off 🤣. A supermodel, maybe?

It is one of her worst looks, imo, albeit there are soooooo many others to choose from. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
new thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.