Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All fairly awful. It's hard to choose.

The one I cannot get past though is the thing she wore to visit the Royal Variety nursing home.

It's unflattering, and very uncomfortable looking.
I'm not sure what occasion it would suit tbh, but definitely not that one.

Presume she had someone styling her when she initially became part of the royal family as she did look presentable on some occasions but they definitely had given up by this time.
View attachment 2131097
The first and foremost problem with this is that it simply doesn’t fit.

her torso is what would be classed as a petite and her dresses need to be cut and tailored as such, it’s too long in the body hence the bulging out of the zip.

the dress is at least 1, if not 2 sizes too small everywhere except mid thigh downwards where bizarrely it’s actually too big and appears as an a line when it actually isn’t.

I am a similarly funny combo. I’m 5’5 but with a 33” inside leg. I have all formal wear recut and tailored by my mum, especially coats, formal outfits and evening wear - even my LBD. The hair do was wrong too which is why she looks even more awkward.

a frightful mess.

Reactions: 26
There's a cute Radley Coronaton Tote for sale at QVC. Wanted to get it for my mum but I'm totally skint! 😒
Off to check this out. I've just ordered a ninja air fryer from there (the single drawer one) to replace my £30 one, which has served me well to be fair.
I blame my daughters for enabling me in this excessive expenditure 🤭

Edit, they have quite a few Radley coronation bits, way out of my price range though,

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I think partly what she wanted to do there was exaggerate the bump.
The dress is so tight, definitely needed to size up. It's so uncomfortable looking.

And especially since she left the UK for their new and amazing life 😁 she is dressing as though she has Catherine's height and figure.

It's amazing what a bit of styling advice and a bit of tailoring will do, imo. Oh and proper underwear for goodness sake! 😁
But Meghan knows best #notreally 😁

Reactions: 25
Glad to know, I won't be buying. She's shown it - 11 pages if you click

• Wow
Reactions: 20
This is the thing.
She would be Princess Henry but nobody would call her that. They would call her Princess Meghan and we don't want that.

So, no matter how much we might want the Duke/Duchess titles to be stripped from them, we have to remember that it would mean she'd be called Princess so we have to grit our teeth and put up with her being Duchess.
but if they were only stripped of the Duke/Duchess titles wouldn’t that mean they would be required to be Using the title they rejected for Archie of the Earl and countess of Dumbarton 😎😎😎🤭🤭🤭🤔🤔🤔
---
Maybe they could put the Sussex title into abeyance, but leave the Earldom in place, and announce that Earl and Countess of You-Know-Where are their new titles.

Smeg would loathe that, but the Wessexes are precedent for Earl/Countess for a younger son.

And stops 'Princess Henry' swiftly morphing into 'Princess Smeg'.

:devilish:
I had the same thought lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think her dress sense is a good insight into her personality actually. She is right, she wants control. You were a working royal with hundreds of thousands of pounds to spend on clothes, you would have been an in demand client for the best stylists going and you still looked like crap. I am sure stylists would take her shape and taste into account and she'd be impeccable like Catherine who presumably trusts her stylists and has a working relationship with them. When Meghan was admittedly well turned out then I am sure the stylists got their way but ultimately Meghan thinks she knows best and so now, living the private life, you see the culmination of her awful self-styling.

Reactions: 24

---
Love it! Pearly king and queen. Very London!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
do i start prepping for new fred? or any one else wants to give it aa go?

just a fun fact: @Chita has won gold, silver and bronze for this thread and next title, and 3rd honourable mention with another funny title. :) ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.