Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they could put the Sussex title into abeyance, but leave the Earldom in place, and announce that Earl and Countess of You-Know-Where are their new titles.

Smeg would loathe that, but the Wessexes are precedent for Earl/Countess for a younger son.

And stops 'Princess Henry' swiftly morphing into 'Princess Smeg'.

:devilish:
this would be the ideal solution in my humble opinion - no work, no trappings, no expectations - Freedom!

but then how would the Aldi and Lidl issue be addressed? Lady Lidl? Lord Aldi?

I do wonder if Hasnoballs knows what’s coming down the pipe - an absolute end to their association and titles by the king and so he’s currently scrabbling for anything he can to then claim they’ve abandoned him because he was right / because they lied to him / because he was mummy’s favourite etc? It would also explain the random and indecent haste at which Lidl was christened and the children’s titles announced I think?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't care what they call themselves as long as titles are removed. Should have been done before now imo.

Reactions: 36
Absolutely! The ultimate way to get privacy and lose association with the Royals. The King wants a slimmed down monarchy- this would be the way to do it. I don't understand why he hasn't already.

I just read this. Oh 😬
Unless Charles un-princes him.

Wish he would.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I say remove all titles and un-prince him.
Use "he quit" as the reason.
Un-prince any kids he has now or in future.
Then if he isn't a Prince, any wife of his cannot be a Princess.
If they have no titles whatsoever, then they've got what they (said they) wanted.

If one title goes, everything has to go. Then he can't be C of S, can't be in the L of S and should also get no special Visa.
They become plain Mr and Mrs.

Do it Charles.
DO IT.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Was it a chosen title, like the York daughters, or was it automatic as sons of the heir? Would that make a difference?

If I was King or Queen and had been attacked by a viper son, I would make damn sure nothing would stop me from making that viper plain old Mr Viper.

As far as I know the Queen gave the Royal Dukedoms as wedding presents. I don't know if the recipients got to choose the place they would be Duke of.

Reactions: 31
DM - no, not awkward - well done Sophie!!
There’ll be a court case initiated by Hasno about being publicly removed from the LoS by Sophie. Oh, the impact on his mental health from the humiliation….he’ll have to ring his dealer out of normal hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If I was King or Queen and had been attacked by a viper son, I would make damn sure nothing would stop me from making that viper plain old Mr Viper.

As far as I know the Queen gave the Royal Dukedoms as wedding presents. I don't know if the recipients got to choose the place they would be Duke of.
Wasn’t there a bit of a stink at the time when Andrew demanded princess titles for his daughters? We know DDoE and PA chose not to title their children, did KC111 choose to have 2 princes or was it an absolutely have to be princes as the sons of the heir? I’ve never figured that out.

Reactions: 16
I had a quick look to see what I could find on the judicial review. The article below is from LBC saying that they expected the review to take place around April 2023 and they doubted it would be concluded before the Coronation. Elsewhere, there is speculation that it could be quietly dropped. If it is dropped, I think it's more likely to be because the Harkles are no longer bothered. She will never come here and neither will any children. Harold may feel that he has more things to worry about with a divorce looming. On the other hand, he is litigious and likes to have his day in court.

Quietly dropped, by the Harkles? Well, if they wish it to be ‘quietly dropped’ I hope that the legal expenses ‘quietly drop’ from their bank account into that of the UK Gov! Having gone this far into litigation there will be major costs incurred and just saying “It doesn’t matter any more” will not make those costs go away.🤬

Reactions: 23
Neil Sean. W wonders what it will take for KC to take action against the harkles.

As one of the comments say, the hatred they have for W is very concerning and that alone should be a reason to disinvite him

• Sick
Reactions: 20
If this is a duplicate post, sorry about that!
(And even if it is, you get to watch this absolutely lovely, sweet, and now BAFTA-nominated skit with the late Queen and Paddington!) 🥰 I bet it wins in its category!

---
That can’t be true surely, Hazno was there wasn’t he, he’d comfort her wouldn’t he but shouldn’t it be the other way around you know as he’s the Queen’s actual family.
But no, even she isn’t going to think that they should have comforted her at their mother’s, aunt’s, grandmother’s funeral is she, no, surely not.
I mean come on.
Even she isn’t that self absorbed is she??

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Bloody hell, yon wifie with the striped shirt wont even put her glass down long enough to applaud!😂😂 I reckon they are not employed but have been rounded up from God knows where, on the promise of unlimited booze, snacks and a game in return for pretending it is an office outing. Why else the silly waving and greeting of someone you work with walking past 3 feet away?
I think the stripey wifie should be seeking help as ‘working’ for the Harkles looks like it is detrimental to her health.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
DM article:
---
Oh, and, by the way ...

V :m
I :m:m
P :m:m:m

Haznosense listen up boy. If it's a SECRET arrangement then why are you blabbing to the world about it? You really need to crawl under a stone (or bolder) and just SHUT UP.

I've reached the end of my tether with these two altogether and want everyone who has ever signed an NDA for them to tear it up and talk, write columns, write books and just go for it. They don't deserve any privacy, secrecy or respect, as they don't show any towards anyone else.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Off Topic

I was thinking of something to have for the Coronation corrination and wanted a few suggestions.
I haven't seen anything for the Coronation corrination in the shops here.

The challenge to Tattlers is I can boil water and make toast. Oh and mashed spuds.

I did have a dream of sausage rolls and looked at some easy recipes but even they sounded impossible. We don't have a nice baker near us to even buy them, only the frozen from the supermarket.

I can buy scones for the dessert. Would it be sacrilege to get the cream in the spray can.
Yes. Unless that’s all you can get. Where do you live? On the moon?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If this is a duplicate post, sorry about that!
---
Considering she’s always going on about being this strong, independent icon of a woman she’s a bloody needy one. She really is living in her own bubble of delusion, lies, bitterness and narcissism. Jeez I still can’t understand how anyone thinks she has ever been worthy of any publicity or even the time of day?!? As for her husband, less said the better but I really want the judge to dismiss his case, it’s about time someone dismissed the little tit.
---
Might HLM's old chef might be able to help?

I need the eye rolling reaction! 🙄
Hazno, whyfore art thou such a pillock?
There’s a thread Title there 😆
---
This is the thing.
She would be Princess Henry but nobody would call her that. They would call her Princess Meghan and we don't want that.

So, no matter how much we might want the Duke/Duchess titles to be stripped from them, we have to remember that it would mean she'd be called Princess so we have to grit our teeth and put up with her being Duchess.
I like the idea of the dukedom just being a lifetime honour and no longer hereditary, seems like the best option. Removal of CoS and basically reducing his titles to nothing but a ‘styling’ with no clout or position.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Off Topic

I was thinking of something to have for the Coronation corrination and wanted a few suggestions.
I haven't seen anything for the Coronation corrination in the shops here.

The challenge to Tattlers is I can boil water and make toast. Oh and mashed spuds.

I did have a dream of sausage rolls and looked at some easy recipes but even they sounded impossible. We don't have a nice baker near us to even buy them, only the frozen from the supermarket.

I can buy scones for the dessert. Would it be sacrilege to get the cream in the spray can.
@Dooley Do How about Cucumber sandwiches? They’re super easy to make and yummy!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.