Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For her to go so far to change her face, Rachel must really hate who she is. Rachel is the Racist in the RF. Just let that sink in. She had eradicated her ethnic look, then had to resort to bronzers to try and get more of a ‘black’ look, to suit her goals. She tries to destroy the RF a because it isn’t a Disney Princess movie. She saw it as a competition, and she was sure she could jump over The Princess, “collab” with the Queen, and become the new Queen in the eyes of the world.
Now she‘s ‘moved on’, and wants to be JLo.
The 2 of them are a fine pair of pricks. Now I’ll go finish reading.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Off Topic

I was thinking of something to have for the Coronation corrination and wanted a few suggestions.
I haven't seen anything for the Coronation corrination in the shops here.

The challenge to Tattlers is I can boil water and make toast. Oh and mashed spuds.

I did have a dream of sausage rolls and looked at some easy recipes but even they sounded impossible. We don't have a nice baker near us to even buy them, only the frozen from the supermarket.

I can buy scones for the dessert. Would it be sacrilege to get the cream in the spray can.
I’ve noticed nothing coronation here either. I was looking up DJ’s and Myer the other day… nada.

re sausage rolls, buy some puff pastry and sausages. Cut the skin off sausages, roll up in some of the puff, paint with a bit of milk or beaten egg, and bake. Voila!

ETA @Meemew beat me to it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What!!!!!!!!!! Did they tell your cousin anything about it?
right so this is what I know about Camilla's sister Annabel's dress that she'll be wearing on the day, it's pale but not white and embroidered. Not much but if I find out anything else I will of course tell you lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
@Dooley Do How about Cucumber sandwiches? They’re super easy to make and yummy!
Who’sYerDaddy I'm not too sure on cucumber sandwiches. Also we are fast approaching winter here and I wanted something warm, and not sure about the quality of cucumbers now.

I will have to remember when the weather heats up and try the sandwiches.

Reactions: 16
Off Topic

I was thinking of something to have for the Coronation corrination and wanted a few suggestions.
I haven't seen anything for the Coronation corrination in the shops here.

The challenge to Tattlers is I can boil water and make toast. Oh and mashed spuds.

I did have a dream of sausage rolls and looked at some easy recipes but even they sounded impossible. We don't have a nice baker near us to even buy them, only the frozen from the supermarket.

I can buy scones for the dessert. Would it be sacrilege to get the cream in the spray can.
Buy premade chicken salad or coleslaw and doctor it up to match the recipes!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Same here in the jungle. Maybe will just get some fish and chips and raise a glass of water. Water is universal right???
Or a GnT
---
Who’sYerDaddy I'm not too sure on cucumber sandwiches. Also we are fast approaching winter here and I wanted something warm, and not sure about the quality of cucumbers now.

I will have to remember when the weather heats up and try the sandwiches.
Your best bet might be a coronation four n twenty

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Pretty nifty:
All fairly awful. It's hard to choose.

The one I cannot get past though is the thing she wore to visit the Royal Variety nursing home.

It's unflattering, and very uncomfortable looking.
I'm not sure what occasion it would suit tbh, but definitely not that one.

Presume she had someone styling her when she initially became part of the royal family as she did look presentable on some occasions but they definitely had given up by this time.
0D5B4EF0-C901-410D-A8F0-E3CD2E8772B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
All fairly awful. It's hard to choose.

The one I cannot get past though is the thing she wore to visit the Royal Variety nursing home.

It's unflattering, and very uncomfortable looking.
I'm not sure what occasion it would suit tbh, but definitely not that one.

Presume she had someone styling her when she initially became part of the royal family as she did look presentable on some occasions but they definitely had given up by this time.
View attachment 2131097
This one takes some beating, the blue marquee
NINTCHDBPICT0004139828331.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
This right here is what a sibling/spare is there to do. To help to protect, serve and uplift their sibling and the crown.

I can’t help but wonder what may happen when it’s Williams turn.
I suspect cousins rather than sibling will assist should both sides want it.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.