Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thalia

VIP Member
So, Prince William had a good case which was settled out of court.

Harold does not have a good case so NGN refuse to settle but Harold thinks they should because he's royal?

He's back in "but William" mode isn't he?

Pretty much proves this is an attempted cash grab.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Chita

VIP Member
Have I got this right?
Harry has blabbed about the settlement to try and make William look bad for money grabbing but the whole amount was paid by William to Invictus, the charity Harry is patron of?

Heh heh heh.
Sweet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Shushex

VIP Member
Thanks to @Invictus for the winning title.

Well... as title says, Meeeh didn't wait for the dust to settle after speed of light backtracking from the King letter circus, and she showed up via videolink (and showed us haydurs!) to introduce her photoshop intern photographer "friend" Misan Harrinonoman's TED talk. And she was sporing a new FACE. and hair. Speculations went wild about the amount of fillers and procedures she had and who is she trying to skinwalk this time. we agreed a mix of JLO, KimmyK and Cher, with a side of sweet nod to Iggy Pop.

But just when you think that was enough exposure to keep the media circus on for 5 weeks, she did it again! and showed up as her usual ratty haired, all crumple dressed up for the wrong occasion self. and this time with proof of life, as she showed up to the Lakers game with some crimson bloated ginger, highly reminiscent of Sparry. We think it's him, because he sports the former prince's trademark face like a slapped arse expression.

As for the other royals, it was Prince Louis birthday and he's the cutest cheekiest little lad.
The PPoW were seen royaling on appropriate causes and occasions.
And, most interesting tidbit: the York sisters were papped having lunch with Piers Morgan and friends.

Otherwise, many memes and laughs were shared, and there's much excitement about the coronation. We have some new VIPs, and there's some ongoing old resentments resurfacing re the Cheezy Puffs Gate.

if i missed anything, please add to the recap :)

Old thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread and another great title.

It's my birthday today, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meee. Enough of that I think 😂

What an absolute sight the ILBW looks in that suit, it's bloody awful. And why does her face and hair not look like that recent photo? I'm confused.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Oh dear. Oh dear. Methinks we are in for a never ending round of PR for the next few weeks... and public appearances. Look how happy we are. Look how popular we are.

It must be exhausting being Meghan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Luxyloo

Off topic but I've just seen a news video of KC and Cam arriving in Liverpool. Not my King protestors booing away while school children shout he's my king. Not necessarily the biggest RF fan but I do know how exciting these trips are for the kids - hate the idea of grown adults making a pleasant event an intimidating atmosphere for the kids. So much rubbish children have to put up with these days. Just let them have a fun day out for goodness sake.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
The media made him mount a girl at the back of a pub and sleep with everyone he came into contact with.

The media made him drink alcohol and take drugs.

The media made him be the only failure at a school where literally all the boys are over achievers.

1682448274337.png

Also, William has a crown, a bigger dick than me, a better wife than me, and now he has a bigger bank account than me so WAAAGH!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62