Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not quite the moon Bobble22. I am in West Aus. It's locally called Wait Awhile.
If you can get it Dollop cream (Coles, Bulla or Pura) is a good alternative to clotted cream.

We’re going to be watching the Coronation on Britbox with the extended family (we’re all expats) after a high tea planned. I’ve got the bunting and good China out of storage and bought a tiara from Etsy :)

It’ll be interesting as my aunt-in-law hates Camilla and thinks Harry had just had a hard life and is misunderstood. There’ll be a lot less gin in my house by the Sunday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What in Gods name is she wearing in that picture of her with the hat and the white mask? Did she have an accident when she was out and they had to refashion a table cloth? It has come straight out of the packet and slung on, complete with fold marks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry Tattlers, but I HAD to share this with you!!! I laughed SO HARD I was crying in my work cubicle!!
I am getting one SOLELY for the entertainment value as I have a LOT of squirrels in my yard!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Off Topic

I was thinking of something to have for the Coronation corrination and wanted a few suggestions.
I haven't seen anything for the Coronation corrination in the shops here.

The challenge to Tattlers is I can boil water and make toast. Oh and mashed spuds.

I did have a dream of sausage rolls and looked at some easy recipes but even they sounded impossible. We don't have a nice baker near us to even buy them, only the frozen from the supermarket.

I can buy scones for the dessert. Would it be sacrilege to get the cream in the spray can.
I'm an absolute heathen and don't have cream at all...

jam and butter on our scones here ;) corrination

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I was thinking the same.

Zara would be perfect for the role, imo.

I would even go as far to include Mike and bring him in as a working royal, I think he would be great fronting some of the charities and being patron- but would they want it?

Reactions: 28
I'm an absolute heathen and don't have cream at all...

jam and butter on our scones here ;) corrination
I received the coronation cream tea hamper from Cornish company that I'm sure it was you who recommended Dan. It was delicious. Clotted cream a fave of mine

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i'm doing the recap now, might be a bit late posting bc i'm wading in tonsil deep Montecito bullshit. brb.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Food for thought 'fred on Sprog.
Have attached screenshots
a) for anyone not on le twit and b) in case the fred disappears by mysterious means

Reading all of this jogged my memory to when she was supposedly pregnant with Archie but still chose to visit Fiji and Tonga during a royal tour despite the fact that both countries had recorded cases of the Zika virus.

This virus was extremely dangerous to unborn babies. There was lots of articles about it at the time and the general opinion was that he would visit those countries alone. I was very surprised when she chose to go because I wouldn't personally have taken that risk and don't think any other mums to be would either.

Reactions: 33
a) for anyone not on le twit and b) in case the fred disappears by mysterious means

Oh, gosh, this is silly.

I'd eat tiramisu while pregnant if I'd liked it (I don't). I ate deli meat - unheated! Restrictions on what you eat differ between physician to physician and year by year.

I still can't imagine them having a surrogate for Archie (worst name ever). Way, way too many people would have to be involved and keep their mouth shut forever about it. Someone would blab. That and all the legal implications it would put the BRF into. They are all just as silly as the 'Kate had surrogates' theories that were rampant for years. Deffo think she wore padding to enhance the bump, though, for attention.

Reactions: 15

I don't know...
That doesn't prove that Meghan was never pregnant; it just proves that if she was, she was highly irresponsible.

Reactions: 25
I would even go as far to include Mike and bring him in as a working royal, I think he would be great fronting some of the charities and being patron- but would they want it?
Oof no. He was a boorish bully on Im A Celeb. He seems to cherish Zara, but I got bad vibes from him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.