Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🍾 🎂 🍾 Congrats on VIP @Mancunian.

Oh gosh, will Piers lawyer up against Harry? Can that be done? Harry is a mess and I think a judge needs to teach him a lesson. Otherwise he won't stop this destruction.
Isn't Piers already lawyered up, for the MGN case in June? The one where Hazza's supposed to be going in the witness box?

Do you think Haz realises he'll be cross-examined in there and that it's not a platform to read his witness statement/rant unchallenged?

And if he starts on about Piers and Mummy, all bets are off about what Piers might come out with about Mummy's life/private relationships with the press in order to defend himself.

IMO, the MGN barristers will be analysing the ANL case and this current one, scrutinising his witness statements, and how the respective judges are reacting. They'll find every weakness and trigger, and they'll go in hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'd take the lot if it was me, including the prince title, and, yes, I know that probably can't be done.

I agree with the BIB, and hopefully the wheels start to turn a little quicker after the coronation.

I think where there's a will, there's a way.
There must be some act of parliament or something that could be created to un-prince him.
He quit.
Abdicated his position. Make a law that when a royal in the direct line quits they become a commoner.
Every law was created at some point.
So create a new one.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This is the thing.
She would be Princess Henry but nobody would call her that. They would call her Princess Meghan and we don't want that.

So, no matter how much we might want the Duke/Duchess titles to be stripped from them, we have to remember that it would mean she'd be called Princess so we have to grit our teeth and put up with her being Duchess.
Much better this lesser of two evils - you’re spot on that she would be princess Meghan and that would finish me off to be honest.
---
I’ve been fairly convinced as well as most of the Tattlers at large that this thread is read by a lot of the press.

Can we as a nation ask a favour? A news blackout on Cringe and Minge, please? They want privacy - please let them have it. Or this utter bollocks of a lawsuit is going to keep self perpetuating and we shall never be rid of them.

give them what they want - nothing. No coverage, no column inches, no online reporting, nothing.

and as they don’t have tabloids in America that should sort their privacy over that side of the pond.
---
That’s not how the courts work. Many things are started and then not finished or dropped for lack of evidence or for the fact they are a waste of time. He is really really stupid.
It’s not bleeping mastermind “I’ve started so I’ll finish”, you ginger twit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
This is the thing.
She would be Princess Henry but nobody would call her that. They would call her Princess Meghan and we don't want that.

So, no matter how much we might want the Duke/Duchess titles to be stripped from them, we have to remember that it would mean she'd be called Princess so we have to grit our teeth and put up with her being Duchess.
Maybe they could put the Sussex title into abeyance, but leave the Earldom in place, and announce that Earl and Countess of You-Know-Where are their new titles.

Smeg would loathe that, but the Wessexes are precedent for Earl/Countess for a younger son.

And stops 'Princess Henry' swiftly morphing into 'Princess Smeg'.

:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm sure I saw one of the youtubers saying that parliament can't remove their titles only the King can. And they showed a quotation of this.

I want them removed. I couldn't give a toss what they call themseves after. The whole world would know they mean nothing

Reactions: 25
Do you think Haz realises he'll be cross-examined in there and that it's not a platform to read his witness statement/rant unchallenged?
The thick bleep will be eviscerated by the finest lawyers in the country. Skewered. And it'll be GLORIOUS. I'll give it 4/5 on the popcorn scale. 🍿🍿🍿🍿

There is one silver lining for thicko though ... it'll give him a bit of practice for when his beloved wife gets him on the stand in the US for a televised trial. That will be a full 5/5 on the scale for me. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Much better this lesser of two evils - you’re spot on that she would be princess Meghan and that would finish me off to be honest.
---
I’ve been fairly convinced as well as most of the Tattlers at large that this thread is read by a lot of the press.

Can we as a nation ask a favour? A news blackout on Cringe and Minge, please? They want privacy - please let them have it. Or this utter bollocks of a lawsuit is going to keep self perpetuating and we shall never be rid of them.

give them what they want - nothing. No coverage, no column inches, no online reporting, nothing.

and as they don’t have tabloids in America that should sort their privacy over that side of the pond.
---

It’s not bleeping mastermind “I’ve started so I’ll finish”, you ginger twit.
Oh my, could you imagine the thunderc*nt on mastermind 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He just has to do what Queen Magrethe has done. After the coronation.

Reactions: 30
There must be some act of parliament or something that could be created to un-prince him.
He quit.
Abdicated his position. Make a law that when a royal in the direct line quits they become a commoner.
So create a new one.
Charles doesn’t currently have the power to take titles so unless the government pass a new law, he can’t strip Sussex. I’m not sure MPs will give it time in a cost of living crisis, etc where parliamentary focus should be on much more important stuff. But the monarch has full control of who bears styles so he absolutely can be un-princed. My hunch is that post corrie KCIII is going to tie it up with being working royals. If you work for the firm, you can use your HRH and royal princely style. If you don’t, you may not use it at all to prevent royal status being abused for grifting. That would effectively remove it from both problem princes as well as Bea and Eug who frankly should have only been Ladies like Louise in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm skim reading so apologies if this has already been mentioned.

On last night's Piers Morgan show on Talk TV, he said that anyone who's anyone attending a Lakers game are told in advance that the camera will probably pick them out. They ask permission to do so.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I'm sure I saw one of the youtubers saying that parliament can't remove their titles only the King can. And they showed a quotation of this.

I want them removed. I couldn't give a toss what they call themseves after. The whole world would know they mean nothing
Absolutely! The ultimate way to get privacy and lose association with the Royals. The King wants a slimmed down monarchy- this would be the way to do it. I don't understand why he hasn't already.
This is the thing.

I just read this. Oh 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🍾 🎂 🍾 Congrats on VIP @Mancunian.

Isn't Piers already lawyered up, for the MGN case in June? The one where Hazza's supposed to be going in the witness box?

And if he starts on about Piers and Mummy, all bets are off about what Piers might come out with about Mummy's life/private relationships with the press in order to defend himself.

IMO, the MGN barristers will be analysing the ANL case and this current one, scrutinising his witness statements, and how the respective judges are reacting. They'll find every weakness and trigger, and they'll go in hard.
Do we know what dates the ANL case is in June. I can almost guarantee it will be when I’m on holiday 🤬

Every time I’m away, they go into a shitfest of some sort or another!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He quit.
So create a new one.
Not only did he quit, he moved! He’s not even in the country that originated his title. They‘re ridiculous.

Reactions: 30
From Twitter. Camilla T in the DT.

The quotes are spot on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.