Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Invictus for the winning title.

Well... as title says, Meeeh didn't wait for the dust to settle after speed of light backtracking from the King letter circus, and she showed up via videolink (and showed us haydurs!) to introduce her photoshop intern photographer "friend" Misan Harrinonoman's TED talk. And she was sporing a new FACE. and hair. Speculations went wild about the amount of fillers and procedures she had and who is she trying to skinwalk this time. we agreed a mix of JLO, KimmyK and Cher, with a side of sweet nod to Iggy Pop.

But just when you think that was enough exposure to keep the media circus on for 5 weeks, she did it again! and showed up as her usual ratty haired, all crumple dressed up for the wrong occasion self. and this time with proof of life, as she showed up to the Lakers game with some crimson bloated ginger, highly reminiscent of Sparry. We think it's him, because he sports the former prince's trademark face like a slapped arse expression.

As for the other royals, it was Prince Louis birthday and he's the cutest cheekiest little lad.
The PPoW were seen royaling on appropriate causes and occasions.
And, most interesting tidbit: the York sisters were papped having lunch with Piers Morgan and friends.

Otherwise, many memes and laughs were shared, and there's much excitement about the coronation. We have some new VIPs, and there's some ongoing old resentments resurfacing re the Cheezy Puffs Gate.

if i missed anything, please add to the recap :)

Old thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Courtside announcement: Can the lady in the crumpled pink suit please fill in this form and send it along with her resignation letter to the HR department at Buckingham Palace, thank you.
DB221CF5-4D41-4734-AEFF-3A8D086B929D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Surely they must know that everyone is laughing at them.

Any news on the court case today?
---

---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Happy New Thread!

Per the DM, the pink linen number is from STAUD, which makes me think of the Aussie Dollar (AUD) but never mind.
The blazer cost £360 and £235 for the shorts.
Apparently, shoes AQUAZZURA Purist collection, no price given.
And a Prada Bibliotheque leather chain clutch ~ £1,700.

It cost well over £2,000 (potentially closer to 3, depending on the shoes - although maybe they're one of her obtained pairs?) to look like this:

1682420493484.png
1682420531738.png

She could've worn something wot cost 50 in any currency and she'd look the same, if not better.
(also, maybe I'm being a complete snob but does that clutch REALLY go with the outfit?)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Oh dear. Oh dear. Methinks we are in for a never ending round of PR for the next few weeks... and public appearances. Look how happy we are. Look how popular we are.

It must be exhausting being Meghan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Thanks @Shushex for this new thread and @Invictus for the great title.

I was trying to post this in the last thread when it closed, but it still applies to this thread title. It is regarding that beautiful pink shorts suit she was wearing to the game ......

No sooner did I post this about her new face ....

"is she .... preparing to look like a serious politician. It will be interesting to see if her choice of clothes now follow the same pattern and become more smart and tailored, and actually fit her."

....... than she turns up in this!

Ladies and gentlemen I give you a future President of the United States of America 😲🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Oh dear. Oh dear. Methinks we are in for a never ending round of PR for the next few weeks... and public appearances. Look how happy we are. Look how popular we are.

It must be exhausting being Meghan.
I don't know what's worse: Horrid's sour face or Migraine's need to show off the rings like, ''yep, we're still together, suck it up fuckers!''.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Thanks for the new thread @Shushex and great title @Invictus

The pink suit looks ridiculous and so badly crumpled. But what else can we expect from smeg?:rolleyes:

@Chita - haven't forgotten, just taking a lot longer than I expected sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
i don't get it? what does PW settling a court case 2020 have to do with the current one?
I think they're saying if there wasn't a case to settle, then why did William receive some money via settlement? They're trying to say there is some proof of someting to answer and the RF have info that might support H's case. aka as : Harry sharing his family member's info and putting it out there still - no loyalty etc

Will play well when any of the NDA on H&M do get tested as what potential possible damage to their sordid reputations could possibly be caused by revealing any other nefarious info about them - they've already exposed themselves on Netflix to the highest bidder. I don't see how any NDA will hold up when tested against such blabber mouths.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m really confused as I’m not a legal eagle … if it was settled 3 years ago why is there a hearing today? If he had that dosh in 2020 it’s definitely gone by now on drugs and new noses
---
Ah just noticed it was William who got money ignore my last post

Reactions: 24
Happy New Thread!

Per the DM, the pink linen number is from STAUD, which makes me think of the Aussie Dollar (AUD) but never mind.
The blazer cost £360 and £235 for the shorts.
Apparently, shoes AQUAZZURA Purist collection, no price given.
And a Prada Bibliotheque leather chain clutch ~ £1,700.

It cost well over £2,000 (potentially closer to 3, depending on the shoes - although maybe they're one of her obtained pairs?) to look like this:

View attachment 2126246View attachment 2126248

She could've worn something wot cost 50 in any currency and she'd look the same, if not better.
(also, maybe I'm being a complete snob but does that clutch REALLY go with the outfit?)
Could anyone make that pink get-up look good? Well, definitely not her anyway 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.